Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Beginner Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
j

Since 08 Nov 2006
94 Posts
Seattle

PostMon Nov 20, 06 6:29 pm    Beginner Question Reply with quote

Hi gang,

Question: I have taken a few lessons and am looking for a kite. I am looking for a cheap kite, I just saw a deal for a 2006 16m LF M-80 for $400 complete. Would this be a good kite for me? I am 6' 175, and in lighter Seattle winds. Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason

forrest

Since 21 Jun 2005
4329 Posts
Hood River
Hick

CGKA Member

PostTue Nov 21, 06 3:11 am     Reply with quote

It's winter time (Southlery Storm Winds) in Seattle and you're not going to be using a 16m any time soon. Your best bet is to goto the Seattle forum and talk to those guys: http://seattlekitesurfing.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

You're going to want a 7m or 9m flat/SLE/bow style kite. You're going to progress faster on these type of kites, and you can find some really good deals on the 06 gear.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: