Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Western Oz Vid

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostFri Nov 10, 06 1:36 pm    Western Oz Vid Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpGrT42endI

Mesmorizing, gotta go someday

pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostFri Nov 10, 06 1:41 pm     Reply with quote

The locals weren't too happy when this got posted on KiteForum:

lesbian horse wrote:
locals rules.

local rule is the final rule.

On pecking order

Locals (people at camp more than 1month a year)> non locals but regulars > west aussies> aussies > Kangaroos > Dog shit > euro's.

Beat downs in season are regular. and when i mean beat down, i mean u need a fucken hospital. Nearist place that has bandaids is 2hrs away. Nearist medical help 4+hrs (by help i mean a guy who once knew someone whos uncle was a doctor. Nearist hospital 6hrs away.

Camp consists of fuck all followed by fuck all. If you dont want to live in the desert eating crackers and water everyday. Dont come here.

If your going to kook the line up out. Dont come

If your euro. Dont Come

If you dont want to follow the rules, I can point u in the direction of the hospital after i beat the living shit through you.

bring the boxer. Wont be much use when someone chucks a tiger snake in his tent.

I know etiquette. Its know your place. Don't come here after reading some map off the internet and thinking you have any right to be out in the break.

To many dangerous, arrorgant euros (usely young guys who arent watermen by any stretch) come here without the skills to back it up. They are a danger to all riders in the water be it windsurfers, kiters or surfers. Its not the place for it. Go to brazil...

People go down here. when I mean down, they go down and dont come up.

gabe

Since 16 May 2005
475 Posts

Obsessed

PostFri Nov 10, 06 1:47 pm     Reply with quote

i wish they did more turns on the wave though.

if you want to see even longer waves (i think the longest in the world) you should check out a new movie called the peru project. it is surfing. the waves are truly amazing. it makes this kite surfing look like a cheap imitation. Sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: