Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Suggestions for best Kiteboarding DVD to buy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
tonski

Since 11 Jun 2005
332 Posts
NW Portland
Obsessed

PostWed Nov 08, 06 3:14 pm    Suggestions for best Kiteboarding DVD to buy Reply with quote

Hey guys, what are the best new kiteboarding DVDs out this year? Best tricks, locations, music, etc. Thanks for any ideas for the holidays. Tonski

jp

Since 04 Mar 2005
87 Posts
wherever there are whitecaps

PostWed Nov 08, 06 3:58 pm     Reply with quote

My 2 favs for this year are:

1.) "Aerial Assault" with Dimitri M.....super music, cool locations, floating, fun kiting as per usual with Dimitri, and the ending is unbelievable!

2.) Unhooked2-- wave action is incredible from beautiful locations

I'm always putting these in the DVD player!!

jp

pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostWed Nov 08, 06 4:00 pm     Reply with quote

I've been looking forward to the Triple-S Invitational DVD ever since I saw the preview at BOG... but I guess its still a ways out.

Nothing new from ACL or Tronolone recently... kind of a disappointing year for kite DVDs. Sad

As Rollo pointed out I guess there is this, not kite specific but looks sweet: http://www.aclproductions.com/epicmauisessions.htm

marina c

Since 03 Apr 2006
318 Posts
California/Gorge Summer
Obsessed

PostWed Nov 08, 06 4:27 pm     Reply with quote

triple S is in production with a target to be out before Thanksgiving. 20/10 is a new snowkiting movie and their is another one on the way called Entrophy from the crew in Norway (not instructional either) The Kiteboarder is currently selling dvds for a small discount, and better discounts for 3-pack of DVD of your choice:-)

forrest

Since 21 Jun 2005
4329 Posts
Hood River
Hick

CGKA Member

PostWed Nov 08, 06 9:21 pm     Reply with quote

Unhooked 2, hands down. I've watched this DVD at least 50 times, and still love every moment of it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: