Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Another fun Scammer tale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
tinyE

Since 21 Jan 2006
2004 Posts
not really an
XTreme Poster

PostFri Nov 03, 06 10:24 am    Another fun Scammer tale Reply with quote

mine isn't near as good as the tube steak one... but... here it is... so far... i'm trying to see just how big of a check I can get the guy to send me...
(from last to first - you have to read backwards)
-----------------------

I forgot to mention that I have a horse that enjoys being ridden on the beach. It is kept near the house.

Do you think your new wife would like to ride the white pony? It likes to try and get in the front door, and if your wife leaves the back door open, the white pony might try that as well. If she rides the white pony, she will need to clean it a little afterwords so it will be ready for her to ride again. The white pony loves to be ridden hard and fast on the beach. I know she will enjoy it.

No problem on sending the money back. Will this check also include the cost of your wife's flight? What about the rest of your family? I will Western Union the money back to you as soon as I get it.

Congratulations on your wedding! I am really looking forward to seeing photos of you and your wife riding the butpirate down the Hershey Highway, and then your wife's long ride on the white pony. It sounds like a whale of a time!

-------------- Original message --------------

Hello Brett
I will like you to know from the beginig,that the payment will be sent from my companys vacation and holiday department...and they will send you funds which include my flight fee..so as soon as you recieve get it cashed deduct your fee and send the rest back to the traveling agent that i will be providing his detail then...thanks for your understanding....
Mike
-----------------------
brettE wrote:
ok mike,
you can send me the money order, what are the dates you were wanting again? I don't think you are going to make it if you are coming nov 10.

I can arrange for a limo service as well to get you from the airport to the house... that will cost a little more (I would have to check into it - it's about 2 hours from the airport). The car company is called Buttpirate, and it's a pretty straigh shot right down the hershey highway to the house. I can also rent you my surf board if you like, maybe I'll just throw it in with the rental, I like to call it Elvis, but my wife thinks i'm silly...she just likes to call it Dick (I think she must have the hots for Richard or something). In any case, let me know. Good Luck.

I'll have you send the money order to my work, as it is closer and easier to the bank. The address is:
Brett Edelen
-----
Portland, OR

Hello Brett
The price is okay...i am not familar with paypal...i will like to pay via money order...it will be sent express...so you get it fast........
Mike
----------------------------
brettE
Michael,
the house could be available, I am waiting for the first responder to reply.
the fee is $155/night. + $200 deposit.
You can find out the details from the website http://www.beachbugalow.com.
I can take payments through paypal if that helps, but will require early payment because you are from out of the country.

Hello Sir\ Ma
I come across your ad at craigslist and am highly intrested in renting this condo for 10 day....as my weeding is coming up by 20th of NOV,i want to come to the state on vacation and honey moon.....i want to book my vacation to 22nd of NOv..i want to know maybe you condo will be available?and i want to know how much it cost?the mode of payment?payment detail?the condition of the house and so on..if this condo is available plz kindly get back to me with the information require...
Michael

Moto

Since 03 Sep 2006
2698 Posts
Still a gojo pimp!
Moto Mouth

PostFri Nov 03, 06 4:14 pm     Reply with quote

Thats hilarious man!! I want to hear what he has to say about the buttpirate express!!

Mark

Since 20 Jun 2005
3677 Posts
I need my fix because I'm a
Naishaholic

PostFri Nov 03, 06 4:44 pm     Reply with quote

Very nice Thumb's Up You should get a fatty check for that!

www.naishkites.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: