Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Sunday: Washougal to Camas Downwinder?
Page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
kitetele

Since 20 Mar 2005
121 Posts
Portland, Oregon
Stoked

PostSun Oct 22, 06 5:55 pm    Not Bad at all! Reply with quote

kiteboard117 wrote:
was it ultra gusty up there in washogal today? last time i was there the wind was out of controll.

It had a few pops to it but not bad. There was a hint of North out there yesterday which caused it to have some more lulls when trying to come over the northern shore ridge. Today it was more straight up East or a touch of South.....better the way it was today I would say but makes for more onshore at the Camas launch.

Gman

Since 11 Feb 2006
4907 Posts
Portland
Unstrapped

PostSun Oct 22, 06 6:50 pm     Reply with quote

Nice shots! Wow - what an awesome weekend.

Nak

Since 19 May 2005
4203 Posts
Camas
XTreme Poster

CGKA Member

PostSun Oct 22, 06 7:07 pm     Reply with quote

Hey Gman! Thanks for the lift back to Washougal. Thank Kara for me too! (Did I get the spelling right?) That was a very cool day. The wind was still good at the sand bar, but I got called to yard duty. Sad NEVER call home while the wind is still good! Very Happy

Nak

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: