Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Scammer wants my Manure! I'm Rich Biatch! new total $43,635
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Mark

Since 20 Jun 2005
3677 Posts
I need my fix because I'm a
Naishaholic

PostThu Oct 19, 06 11:37 am     Reply with quote

So here is the latest from the first scammer!

................................................scammer email...................
HELLO I JUST DICOVERD NOW THAT MY MANAGER SENT THE CHEQUE FROM WEST AFRICA AND I ALSO DETECT THAT MY MANEGER COLLUDED WITH MY SECRETARY TO SENT TOO MUSH MONEY ORDER TO U SO THAT THEY CAN RIP ME OFF BUT ONE THING THEY DON;T REALISE IS THAT MAN PROPOSE BUT GOD DISPOSES, HE DID THAT BCOZ HE TRAVEL TO WEST AFRICA FOR A SEMINAL AND HE SENT THE MONEY ORDER FROM THERE OK SO PLS WHEN U GET THE MONEY ORDER FROM WEST AFRICA JUST CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY OK AND U WILL REMOVE YR MONEY FOR THE MANURE AND SEND THE REMAINING MONEY TO MY LAWYER THRUOGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER BCOZ THEY ARE IN POLICE CUSTODY RIGHT NOW, SO THE MONEY ORDER IS US POSTAL SERVICES MONEY ORDER OK AND I DONT CARE TO USED THE MONEY TO SEND THEM TO JAIL....I WANT US TO DAEL IN GOOD FAITH AND U OUGHT TO HAVE GOT IT BY NOW SO GET BACK TO ME NOW AND HE SAID HE SENT IT THRUOGH AIR MAIL OK AND AM SURE U MUST HAVE GOT IT
I AWAIT YR RESPONSE

JOHN

Huh?
Laughing Twisted Evil
M

www.naishkites.com

Mark

Since 20 Jun 2005
3677 Posts
Naishaholic

PostThu Oct 19, 06 11:38 am    Re: GAY! Reply with quote

Griff_miester wrote:
Dude that just happened to me a couple days ago, fricking ass holes. O-well the choad dident get my kite. they sure are dumb about it. they sent me $4,000 in wall mart cash for a $250 kite. come on. I diden't just get lucky.
hmmmmmmm they suck in nice terms. Mail him the shit and the checks to gether man Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Griff, post a pic of walmart cash!
~M

www.naishkites.com

Slidingby

Since 29 Mar 2006
125 Posts
Portland, OR
Stoked

PostThu Oct 19, 06 1:20 pm     Reply with quote

Wow that's so funny!! I want one!! I'm gonna go sell something on ikitesurf - Can't wait!

pdxmonkeyboy

Since 16 May 2006
6081 Posts
forever labled as the
retired kiter & motorhead Unicorn Master

PostThu Oct 19, 06 6:19 pm     Reply with quote

Put the MO up for auction on e-bay. Smile

Just use a new account and an IP re-router software.

Mark

Since 20 Jun 2005
3677 Posts
Naishaholic

PostSat Oct 21, 06 9:17 am     Reply with quote

The latest from the new fish! Twisted Evil As always start reading each segment from the bottom.
Very funny that that the scammer even wrote out the word "CRAP" three times Laughing

.................scammer...........................................................
Thanks for the information given towards making this transaction a successful one ...I will instruct my secretary to send you the cheque asap .If you do recieve the cheque e-mail me immediately in order to be given the neccessary information and the shipping firm information that will come for the pick-up ........Pls do not bother about any other buyer i believe things will soon work as plan..I will like you to remove the CRAP from the auction sales and consider it sold to me.....Once again thanks for the effort making ........Is a pleasure doing business with you
Regards
Mrs Dale

.............................................my response......................................
spamark@comcast.net wrote:
3 piles of crap $2500 Sorry one maybe kind of runny.
(I had my name and address inserted here. I removed for this forum)
usa

-------------- Original message scammer--------------

Hello ,
Thanks for the information given towards making this transaction a successful one.I can say we have a deal.............. Am okay with the presently condition and the least price ($2500) for the items .And am paying you with a cashier's cheque as payment .

.Concerning the shipping i will arrange for that as soon as we do seal the transaction the shippers information that will come for pick-up will be given to you. Pls do not bother about any other buyer i believe things will soon work as plan. I will like you to know i have some other (GOODS) which i bought in the state and have decided the shipping firm will be coming for the pick-up of the goods with the (CRAP)

I have an agent that will arange for the pickup of the (CRAP) with my (GOODS) The necessary pick up will be done possible by my shipping agent to my destination, There is no need to worry about the pick-up..

I will implore my secretary to issue the certified cashier check within 10 working days you shall get it.

Nevertheless, I will like you to remove it from the auction sales and consider it sold to me. Asa we do seal the transaction i will give you a description of WHO the shipper is when he's ready to come over.In order to be a valid shipper who represents the Buyer for the pick up...Make sure you get back to me with the following detail immediately you do recieve this message so i can instruct my secretary to send you the cheque immediately ..

1)Your full name to be written on the cheque
2)Your address where the cheque will be send to
3)your contact phone number ......

........Hope to read from you asap.
Regards
Mrs Dale

N.B
Make sure you mail me back immediately you get this message.As soon as we do seal the transaction the shippers information that willl come for picking up will be given to you

.....................................my response......................................
$975/ea
or
$2500 for all three.
-------------- Original message scammer--------------
Am intrested in it .Pls get back to me with the least price of the three..I await your response immediately pls
......................................my response......................................
I now have three piles of steaming crap. I am willing to sell all to you. Please let me know.
Ps my plumber says it the best!

www.naishkites.com

Mark

Since 20 Jun 2005
3677 Posts
Naishaholic

PostFri Nov 03, 06 10:52 am     Reply with quote

Man my crap it GOLD Laughing
Here is the latest scammer who has been scammed! Twisted Evil
(read from top to bottom)

................from scammer.......................................

> You have received the following reply to an ad that you posted in the
> Kiteboarding section of the Classifieds:
>
> Mrs Jennifer Dale (mrs_jennifer_d0101@yahoo.com) writes:
> Am Jennifer Dale Intrested in purchasing your advertise Item for
> sell..................Pls e-mail me back with the least price and the presently
> condition if still available...Await your swift response ~nl~Regards ~nl~Mrs
> Dale~nl~~nl~E-mail...................mrs_jennifer_d0101@yahoo.com ~nl~Phone
> #....................+44.703.184.7887 ~nl~~nl~N.B ~nl~Pls make sure you email me
> back immediately you get this message
>
>
> You can reply to this message using email, or via our website at the following

.............................my response........................................
2 complete piles of crap. $500 ea.

........................scammer response....................................
Hi ,
I really appreciate the information given towards making this transaction a succefull one .Am okay with the presently condition and the least price ($500). And i will really appreciate it if you can send me the pics.Am paying you a certified cheque as payment..Have been seaching for this itemsfor months now..Pls do not bother about any other buyer i believe things will soon work as plan.

Concerning the shipping i will arrange for that asa we do seal the transaction the shippers information that will come for picking up will be given to you.Hope to hear from you Best Regards and Stay blessed .
Regards
Mrs Dale

N.B
Make sure you mail me back immediately you get this message.As soon as we do seal the transaction the shippers information that willl come for picking up will be given to you

.........................my response.........................................

I now have three piles of steaming crap. I am willing to sell all to you. Please let me know.
Ps my plumber says it the best!

...........................scammer response..............................

-------------- Original message --------------
Am intrested in it .Pls get back to me with the least price of the three..I await your response immediately pls

............................my reponse.........................................

$975/ea
or
$2500 for all three.

..............................scammer response..............................

Hello ,
Thanks for the information given towards making this transaction a successful one.I can say we have a deal.............. Am okay with the presently condition and the least price ($2500) for the items .And am paying you with a cashier's cheque as payment .

.Concerning the shipping i will arrange for that as soon as we do seal the transaction the shippers information that will come for pick-up will be given to you. Pls do not bother about any other buyer i believe things will soon work as plan. I will like you to know i have some other (GOODS) which i bought in the state and have decided the shipping firm will be coming for the pick-up of the goods with the (Crap)

I have an agent that will arange for the pickup of the (Crap) with my (GOODS) The necessary pick up will be done possible by my shipping agent to my destination, There is no need to worry about the pick-up..

I will implore my secretary to issue the certified cashier check within 10 working days you shall get it.

Nevertheless, I will like you to remove it from the auction sales and consider it sold to me. Asa we do seal the transaction i will give you a description of WHO the shipper is when he's ready to come over.In order to be a valid shipper who represents the Buyer for the pick up...Make sure you get back to me with the following detail immediately you do recieve this message so i can instruct my secretary to send you the cheque immediately ..

1)Your full name to be written on the cheque
2)Your address where the cheque will be send to
3)your contact phone number ......

........Hope to read from you asap.
Regards
Mrs Dale

N.B

..............................my response...................................

3 piles of crap $2500
mark Barnes
25599 sw 95th suite J
wilsonville or 97070
usa
...............................scammer response...........................

Just wondering why i havent hear back from you.Hope you recieve my previous message pls i await your response immediately in order to proceed .Your quick response will be highly appreciated.
Regard
Mrs Dale

................................my response..................................

Mrs Dale
You have been reverse scammed! HAHAHA thanks for the fake Cashier's Check. I look forward to hanging on my wall next to the other scammer's money order.
thanks again and Fuck you!
...........................................................................................

Here is a pic of the Cashier's check for $6500 Thumb's Up
I'm Rich BIATCH That makes a total of $8990 Twisted Evil

scam cashier.jpg 

www.naishkites.com

Moto

Since 03 Sep 2006
2698 Posts
Still a gojo pimp!
Moto Mouth

PostFri Nov 03, 06 1:27 pm     Reply with quote

Dude - hook me up with some of this golden crap - I want to sell it on E-bay!!!

Kurt

Since 04 Nov 2005
73 Posts

PostFri Nov 03, 06 2:09 pm     Reply with quote

Mark,
Where did your check come from? Mine was from Spain. I think your first check came from Nigeria.
Kurt

Mark

Since 20 Jun 2005
3677 Posts
Naishaholic

PostFri Nov 03, 06 2:35 pm     Reply with quote

My first money order was from Nigeria. The cashier's check came from Spain. I think the money order was a better fake. It had mulit-color, a water mark, embedded security tape ect.

www.naishkites.com

Bettyboarder

Since 18 Mar 2005
1823 Posts
PDX/ White Salmon
Mrs. Site Lackey

PostSat Nov 04, 06 9:14 am     Reply with quote

This is some funny shit Mark. My fake walmart cash came from Nigeria both times. I'll see if I can figure out where I put it and post a picture. Pretty sweet to see my name next to $4,000, just wish it was for real.

colby

Since 23 Apr 2005
613 Posts
Celebrity
Photographer

PostMon Nov 13, 06 1:01 pm    fun stuff... Reply with quote

had to revive this post, if just for a minute:

ISOKO COMMUNITY OF NIGERIA
P. O BOX 2275
WARRI.
DELTA STATE .
NIGERIA.
OUR REF : ISOK / CONT. / SERMET. / 1215 / 2006
DATE : 11 / 11 / 2006

CEO / PRESIDENT.

Dear Sir,

I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is George Osagie, i am 45 years of age, and from Isoko community of Warri in the Delta State of Nigeria.I am the Sole Representative to the community in matters concerning our welfare.
My reason of getting in contact with you, pertains the sole aim of accommodation, in Funds transfer.

My community in the Delta State of Nigeria is the area with the largest oil deposit in Nigeria, 75% of the oil export of Nigeria originates from my local government, inspite of this fact my community has been all the while neglected by the federal Govt. of Nigeria and Shell Petroleum PLc. (the main oil Co. in the area) The community Chief ( Abed Ogbemudia) sued the Govt. and Shell Plc. at the international court of justice in Den Haag, Netherlands; we were asking for Compensation, we however got a judgement asking the Govt for compensation, which offcourse was not honoured, hence we took to arms. It is a battle ground now in my local govt.

The Shell PLc. however decided to settle out of court and agreed to pay a sum of 12,7million USD (twelve point seven million US Dollars) as reperations to my community. We as the financial body of the community decided to accept the widow`s mite we were offered, hence my anticipated contact with you.

Principally i need an honest man with just an account where this fund could de deposited and the assurance of getting it when it is done. I and my associates will retrieve this fund on your confirmation of it`s arrival in your account. I must vehemently underline the fact that i do not need anything except an assistance from you, i only need an
accommodating account for this fund.offcourse you will be adequately rewarded for your time and efforts.

We have decided on a total of 10% ( 1,270,000.00 USD )of the fund as your renumeration,which i believe will be worth your while, the rest we will thankfully take and distribute amongst my community members.

This proposal is from my point of view risk free for you.and please handle it as confidential, the details i will put at your disposal as soon as i am furnished with your Name, Address, tel. and fax numbers.

For any questions you might have or need to ask, please contact me through my e-mail address ( gsagie@luxmail.com ), i will gladly answer and will be at your disposal as soon as i can communicate with you.

I wish to reiterate the fact that the possibility of your confirmation of my genuity through the appropriate authorities is very welcome by me, details you will recieve when the time comes, i am only a representative of my community which deserves this renumeration.

Thanks for your anticipated co-orperation.

Yours sincerely,

George Osagie.
( E-mail gsagie@luxmail.com )

For Isoko community of Nigeria.

Moto

Since 03 Sep 2006
2698 Posts
Still a gojo pimp!
Moto Mouth

PostMon Nov 13, 06 2:15 pm     Reply with quote

1.2 million dollars in wallmart cash sounds pretty damn good to me!! Think of all the flanel shirts you can buy Very Happy

colby

Since 23 Apr 2005
613 Posts
Celebrity
Photographer

PostMon Nov 13, 06 2:23 pm     Reply with quote

please go for it...a check for 1.2 million is quite frameable and a great conversation starter.

Mark

Since 20 Jun 2005
3677 Posts
Naishaholic

PostMon Nov 13, 06 3:01 pm     Reply with quote

A manure millionaire Wow that will get some for sure!

www.naishkites.com

Kurt

Since 04 Nov 2005
73 Posts

PostMon Nov 13, 06 4:42 pm     Reply with quote

Why didnt anybody screw with this Nigerian dude for the fun of it? There is a new sport called scambaiting. Check out the link to the web page:

http://www.419eater.com/index.htm

"4-1-9" fraud after the section of the Nigerian penal code which addresses fraud schemes.

Nak

Since 19 May 2005
4200 Posts
Camas
XTreme Poster

CGKA Member

PostMon Nov 13, 06 9:24 pm     Reply with quote

Careful on this latest scam. I don't think it's the fake check one, too much money. They'll probably try and get your banking information from you so they can "wire you the $12,700,000." What they'll of course do is empty your bank account. DO NOT send these ass wipes ANY personel information! I'm sure some one here can devise a way to screw with these guys on this one; but be careful. Very Happy

Nak

Moto

Since 03 Sep 2006
2698 Posts
Still a gojo pimp!
Moto Mouth

PostTue Nov 14, 06 8:49 am     Reply with quote

Nak wrote:
Careful on this latest scam. I don't think it's the fake check one, too much money. They'll probably try and get your banking information from you so they can "wire you the $12,700,000." What they'll of course do is empty your bank account. DO NOT send these ass wipes ANY personel information! I'm sure some one here can devise a way to screw with these guys on this one; but be careful. Very Happy

Nak

Nak's right - its too much money to mess with your own personal bank information - so I recommend sending Nak's bank information Thumb's Up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: