Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Recommendation for Hood River Hotel next week

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  

PostFri Jun 17, 05 3:07 pm    Recommendation for Hood River Hotel next week Reply with quote

For me it's kiting, but for my boy (age 2 1/2) it's all about Thomas the Tank Engine. As luck would have it, our worlds come together in HR next week when Thomas comes to visit live and in person (eh, in engine).

Anyway, looking to spend Tuesday night right in town so we're ready for all the train fun first thing Wednesday morning.

Any recommendations?

PostFri Jun 17, 05 3:10 pm     Reply with quote

Oops, not next week but the following week.

Wind Slither

Since 04 Mar 2005
2570 Posts
The 503
METAL

PostFri Jun 17, 05 5:07 pm     Reply with quote

Nevermind, I went ahead and booked into the Hood River Hotel which is right across from the train action. If any of you have Thomas-obsessed kids and want to join...let me know.

W. Slither

tomas

Since 16 Mar 2005
9 Posts
Portland, OR
Kook

PostFri Jun 17, 05 10:22 pm     Reply with quote

Slithe-- My boy is 3-1/2 and still totally obsessed

I'm headed out on Fri jul 1st...thinking friday might be less crowded at th launch...um I mean the station Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: