Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Seaside Kite Friendly - Bed and Breakfast

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Dawn-John-Sun

Since 14 Sep 2006
1 Posts
Delray Beach, Florida

PostSun Sep 24, 06 1:57 pm    Seaside Kite Friendly - Bed and Breakfast Reply with quote

A couple of weeks ago (Labor Day Weekend), I took a trip back home to Oregon. .
During my week long vacation. I traveled to Seaside to meet up with my friends.
I stayed at the Summer House Inn. It is located 2 blocks from the beach in Seaside, Or.. I found the location perfect
depending on the wind conditions we could travel north to the Peter Iredale Shipwreck, south to Manzanita or anywhere inbetween.
The summer house has got the setup. Wireless internet access (Weather Reports). They have mountain boards for kiteboarding on the beach, surf boards for the cove and of course kiteboarding. During my stay we rode on our 8 M kites for 3 days at Manzanita. The waves were head high. We would setup for downwinders from the north end of the beach to the south end. This was a great way to maximize the wave riding experience.

Information on the Summer House Inn:
Phone is 503-717-1668
Email is summerinseaside@qwest.net.
Web is www.summerinseaside.com

barfly

Since 31 Mar 2005
1210 Posts
Seaside
BRACKISH

PostSun Sep 24, 06 4:28 pm    Thanks Crockett Reply with quote

Much appreciated, you were great guests!

crucifunkin

Since 31 Aug 2005
37 Posts

PostSun Sep 24, 06 4:51 pm    I agree! Reply with quote

I visited the Summer House with my new wife a week ago. Barfly and his wife are great hosts. Barfly was even nice enough to let me tag along for my first wave session. Did I mention that there is always a keg on tap in the garage. Excellent place to stay if your going to play in the ocean. I'll definetely be back. Very Happy

tonski

Since 11 Jun 2005
332 Posts
NW Portland
Obsessed

PostSun Sep 24, 06 8:04 pm     Reply with quote

Another killer weekend based from Summerhouse. Thanks again Tony & Mo! Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: