Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Lost turbo diesel bar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
paulp

Since 09 Sep 2006
4 Posts

Kook

PostSat Sep 09, 06 11:50 pm    Lost turbo diesel bar Reply with quote

lost slingshot Powerstroke 4 Line Safety Bar and lines for turbo diesel on saturday september 9 in Hood River if found please respond to posting.

jonah

Since 20 Jul 2006
169 Posts
Hood River
Stoked

PostSun Sep 10, 06 6:27 pm     Reply with quote

Hey, I noticed there is one of these on eBay for sale right now. You might want to see where the seller is located... maybe they found yours.

fyi, I noticed because I'm selling a full 10M turbo diesel kite w/bar on ebay right now... (just in case you need a new kite Wink

colby

Since 23 Apr 2005
613 Posts
Celebrity
Photographer

PostSun Sep 10, 06 9:09 pm    slingshot bar.... Reply with quote

This is the bar I'm selling, although it is still available on consignment down at 2nd Wind in Hood River, and has been there a couple of weeks. I am willing to cancel the ebay sale if someone wants to purchase it from Pepi by Tuesday- the price is $275 on consignment and allows 2nd Wind to make a little money from it, vs Ebay. I also had a bar taken a couple of weeks ago at the sandbar and haven't heard a peep about it...so know the feeling all to well.

Here is my post to the classifieds about the SS bar a short while back:

http://www.nwkite.com/forums/t-2304.html

jonah

Since 20 Jul 2006
169 Posts
Hood River
Stoked

PostSun Sep 10, 06 10:11 pm     Reply with quote

With all this talk about disappearing bars, I should mention that in my first couple of weeks of kiting, I left my bar (Best Waroo) at the Spit one day and when I came back the next day, someone had proped it up with rocks to that I would see it to reclaim it. I thought that was pretty damned cool.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: