Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

snacks are served
Page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
jahmbi

Since 28 Jul 2005
622 Posts
MORE HUMAN THAN HUMAN
River Troll

PostFri Sep 01, 06 6:23 pm    BITE AND SPIT THEORY Reply with quote

YOU GUYS DONT EVEN REMEBER MIKE A......OR COWEN , OR SHOOK ...OH THATS RIGHT, MOST OF YOU WERE NOT EVEN AROUND THEN.....THE FEW THE PROUD THE BITTEN FROM DOWN SOUTH...OH THE BIG THING , THEY ARE STILL ALIVE .. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil AND ONE OF THEM IS NOW A KITE BOARDER Very Happy Very Happy ...TROLL Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

blowhard

Since 26 Dec 2005
2025 Posts

Windward

PostSat Sep 02, 06 7:41 am    TOM Reply with quote

You are so right ,
I made a mistake the gentlemans name is not JR. It's Michael Allman with the 2 foot across bite marks Shocked

dcrowe

Since 11 Oct 2005
265 Posts
hard to say, I was inverted
Obsessed

PostSat Sep 02, 06 12:49 pm     Reply with quote

heard a rumor that sept 23 is bite a human day. Apparently almost every year on that day someone gets hit. Anyone else heard of this? Bummer is, that's my birthday Crying or Very sad Haven't gotten tagged yet for the past four. Smile

Mark

Since 20 Jun 2005
3677 Posts
I need my fix because I'm a
Naishaholic

PostTue Sep 05, 06 12:31 pm     Reply with quote

I just got back from Africa where I was outside the barrier reef (about a mile from shore) happly cruising around when a 10lb "jack" jumped out of the water and smashed itself into my knee. At that point all I could think about was the Nature channel always showing the jumping great whites!
As I was by myself I decided it would be prudent to surf back over the reef and play closer to shore.
Mark

www.naishkites.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: