Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Just some fun pics and a thank you

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Griff_miester

Since 26 Jun 2006
28 Posts
Stevenson Wa

PostTue Aug 15, 06 7:40 am    Just some fun pics and a thank you Reply with quote

hey i just wanted to put up some pics and to say thanks to ken and the whole cabrihna team for thier suport and encougement. thanks and lets all go rip it up, ill se yall at STEVENSON (Hometown Rep) ---Griff---[img]

bambam

Since 15 Mar 2005
760 Posts
Hood River
Photographer

PostTue Aug 15, 06 9:20 am    No Attached Images??? Reply with quote

Yo Griff,

If your trying to post some of those pictures that I gave to you... Your gonna have issues as they need to be resized and saved at a resolution small enough to be uploaded onto this site!

I have lots from the contest that I am also working on getting to you... You been working a ton man, and I have not been able to run into you kiting at Stevenson. Make some cash and good luck getting to Baja for the winter...

Kite hard, Jon Malmberg

PS, I usually resize around 720 by 480 and save at about 75-100kb...

grom

Since 07 Aug 2006
167 Posts

Bolstad Clan

PostWed Aug 16, 06 10:32 am     Reply with quote

yes bambam and all others we should have the pics up soon, sorry about the delay.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: