Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Got a vid-camera? Jet-ski at Stevenson on Friday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostTue Aug 01, 06 1:30 pm    Got a vid-camera? Jet-ski at Stevenson on Friday Reply with quote

Hey if someone has a water housing and is brave enough to ride on the back of the ski on Friday to get some shots of the Bridge of the Gods riders let me know... I was thinking if someone has a video camera they wouldn't mind taking out there we could get some sweet footage.

If your interested PM or email me.

NateDogg

Since 05 Mar 2005
627 Posts
I caught your mom on
cineaptic.com

PostTue Aug 01, 06 1:36 pm     Reply with quote

Adam? AdAm? ADAM????

lance_k

Since 04 May 2005
561 Posts
Hood River
Photographer

PostTue Aug 01, 06 2:03 pm     Reply with quote

Phil I'd be into a spin with ya- i'd be shooting stills but it would be pretty interesting to get some sequences.

Kataku2k3

Since 14 Aug 2005
3753 Posts
Los Angeles, CA
Videographer

PostTue Aug 01, 06 4:01 pm     Reply with quote

Damn, I actually don't have anything aside from the standard Digi SLR since JP is gone... Not even anything that I don't care if it got fuck'd up. The Canon ZR-90 (that I was talking about in the other thread) is JP's uncle's, so I couldn't just take it out on the water and not care if it got soaked... JP's little bro has a 3CCD Canon GL-1, but we don't have a housing for it, and I really couldn't risk taking that thing out there without one (if he'd let me borrow it). I'll see what I can do though...

Are you riding in the comp., Phil?

pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostTue Aug 01, 06 9:02 pm     Reply with quote

I am leaning towards entering the comp just for the fun of it... I still want to get some jetski shots though... I will bring it out to Stevenson Friday... Lance I know you could get some sweet stills but I'd love to get video too... we could always trade off and do both.

Btw, Stevenson was sweet today, really fun group of riders. Everyone was pushing each other and whooting and hollering and having a good time. Kiteboarding is fun. Cool

MW

Since 09 Jan 2006
186 Posts
Hood River, Oregon
Stoked

PostWed Aug 02, 06 11:01 am     Reply with quote

I have a underwater housing for a Canon Powershot 7.1 megapixel Elph. I know that's not a pro SLR, but I can get pretty cool shots with it. I will be there all weekend, so let me know if you need me to hop on the ski for some shots.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: