Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

LOST SAIL BOARD MONDAY 7/24/06

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
gumb

Since 27 Jul 2006
1 Posts

PostThu Jul 27, 06 2:00 pm    LOST SAIL BOARD MONDAY 7/24/06 Reply with quote

Hello all out there my name is Shawn (Gumby) Robarts and I was sailing at Cheap Beach on Monday 7/24/06 very windy day. My sail and board somehow became seperated after about 1.5 hrs of sailing. I tried to swim and catch my board but the wind was taking it away from me faster than I could swim. so I saved my rig but my board got away. I have been told there is an eddy on the south side of Wells Island that tends to collect boards. I have not had a chance to go out there yet. If anyone has any info on my board I would appreciate you getting in contact with me. The board is a ES Schroder and it is green and white with a GUMBY imprinted behind the back footstrap. My cell is 541-490-0631 my home is 541-478-2563 my Work is 541-387-2583 and my email is rcsinfo@gorge.net Thank you in advance for any info on the return of my board. Peace and happy sailing.

Peace Gumby

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: