Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Slingshot Lock n Load Chickenloop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Gman

Since 11 Feb 2006
4907 Posts
Portland
Unstrapped

PostWed Jul 26, 06 10:06 am    Slingshot Lock n Load Chickenloop Reply with quote

Remember to pre-flight check these. Had mine partially release while setting up my lines - bar dragging in the sand a few feet did it and another time must of got jostled in my gear bag. The system works great but if the pin is released it may look like its together and then...
Surprise!

Onad

Since 04 Mar 2005
1435 Posts
Coast<<PDX>>Gorge
XTreme Poster

PostWed Jul 26, 06 10:32 am    Click Click Bang!! Reply with quote

Click Click Bang!!

Gota check your safety before you load your weapon! Wink

Tx for the heads up G-man.

Another thing to add to the pre-flight checklist. ~D

Edited to add a post thought:
PS Also keep an eye on the top of the SS bar (where the center line exits the metal insert). My metal insert frayed and ate my chicken loop line. I’ve been flying that bar since January on my travels so it’s had a lot of use (50 plus sessions). SS is warranting the bar.

Wyo Kiter

Since 09 Mar 2006
148 Posts
In a VAN, down by the RIVER.
Stoked

PostWed Jul 26, 06 11:23 am     Reply with quote

It is also good to check where your kiteleash attaches to you bar/lines. Make sure to check that you leash IS attached before launching as to prevent kites flying away when you pull the OS!!!
Helping companys to innovate bricks-and-clicks supply-chains and orchestrate real-time content to deliver customized channels to scale strategic e-services and facilitate global e-markets which will incubate 24/7 niches and seize dot-com channels.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: