Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Sand Bar Pics 07022006

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Rico

Since 13 Mar 2005
1219 Posts
Vancouver
Photographer

PostSun Jul 02, 06 8:52 pm    Sand Bar Pics 07022006 Reply with quote

Everyone and their brother showed up to the spit today........

Shawn Richman (Cabrinha)
 Shawn Richman (Cabrinha)  DSC_0196.jpg 
Jesse Richman (Cabrinha)
 Jesse Richman (Cabrinha)  Untitled-1 copy.jpg 
? Richman (Cabrinha)
 ? Richman (Cabrinha)  DSC_0346.jpg 
Bam Bam bustin a camera pass finger side to get this one of Dylan
 Bam Bam bustin a camera pass finger side to get this one of Dylan  DSC_0449.jpg 

lance_k

Since 04 May 2005
561 Posts
Hood River
Photographer

PostSun Jul 02, 06 9:21 pm     Reply with quote

i like the action in 3 but but the exposure of 4. post some more dude.

pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostSun Jul 02, 06 9:31 pm     Reply with quote

Not sure which one of the Richmans it was but I saw one of them going absolutely giant.

Kodiak

Since 01 Aug 2005
1114 Posts

Slidey

PostSun Jul 02, 06 9:39 pm     Reply with quote

Sweet pics Henry, I missed you when I passed through.

bambam

Since 15 Mar 2005
760 Posts
Hood River
Photographer

PostSun Jul 02, 06 10:08 pm     Reply with quote

Henry,

Nice man, like to told ya on the gaybar... Your stuff is coming around nicely. Keep firing... Lance is right, the exposure on that last shot is awesome.

Bam

One from the same spot...

post.jpg 
   post.jpg 

Project_Flightning

Since 10 Oct 2005
47 Posts
Sea-Town & South Beach

PostSun Jul 02, 06 10:35 pm     Reply with quote

yea them boys were RIPPEN! I got a solid amount of video of the older one. Once I figure out how to edit it and what not I'll make sure to post it. BTW anyone have any suggestions on what to use for video editing?

Phil, you drove past me on the road just before the parking lot at the rock bar. I tried to flag you down. It's a bummer I missed you, next time man for sure we'll have to work something out. And Nicole it was great getting to finally see you again.

-Tyson-

pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostMon Jul 03, 06 3:48 pm     Reply with quote

Tyson - sorry I missed ya man, hope you come down again real soon. Maybe we can hit the coast some time if you looking for some real rock steady wind.

Kataku2k3

Since 14 Aug 2005
3753 Posts
Los Angeles, CA
Videographer

PostMon Jul 03, 06 4:21 pm     Reply with quote

Sweet pics guys!

And as far as editing, if you want something simple, yet just as effective as Final Cut, AVID, Premiere, etc. then I'd just use Vegas Video. The older versions up to 4.0 (I believe) were made by Sonic Foundry (if you're just looking to 'illegally' download a copy), but the newer versions are actually done by Sony. Either way they're all almost identical. JP and I use it for most of our editing, especially when we wanna get stuff done fast!

Project_Flightning

Since 10 Oct 2005
47 Posts
Sea-Town & South Beach

PostMon Jul 03, 06 10:38 pm     Reply with quote

pkh wrote:
Tyson - sorry I missed ya man, hope you come down again real soon. Maybe we can hit the coast some time if you looking for some real rock steady wind.

Did you say coast? My mouth is drooling at the thought!

Soon ehh? what do you have goin on for the fourth? Ahh I'm just playin, I say I'll shoot for sometime this july man. I can't wait to kite and kick it with the portland crew from Cozumel!

Slidingby

Since 29 Mar 2006
125 Posts
Portland, OR
Stoked

PostMon Jul 03, 06 11:55 pm     Reply with quote

Kataku2k3 wrote:
Sweet pics guys!

And as far as editing, if you want something simple, yet just as effective as Final Cut, AVID, Premiere, etc. then I'd just use Vegas Video. The older versions up to 4.0 (I believe) were made by Sonic Foundry (if you're just looking to 'illegally' download a copy), but the newer versions are actually done by Sony. Either way they're all almost identical. JP and I use it for most of our editing, especially when we wanna get stuff done fast!

Of course adam does not condone or encourage use of any illegally transferred video editing programs...sharing a copyrighted program can be bad news(An organization which owns a copyright or represents the owner of a copyright can file legal charges which could result in jail time and fines of up to $150,000 per infraction) <-and that would be bad Confused

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: