Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

female kiters may want to pass on this post. . .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
shastadogs2

Since 28 Mar 2005
336 Posts

Obsessed

PostWed May 18, 05 8:32 am    female kiters may want to pass on this post. . . Reply with quote

when i took my first lessons out on the sb w/smitty from sw, i swear he told me something about how kiting would make your, 'um. . . would make you balls bigger.

i just wrote it off, you know, testosterone-talking teacher goofin' on the newbie, but damn, after a while on that two-liner, i DID feel a little tingle.

Now, after a year on the water, trips to ventana, holbox and spi this winter (sold a couple of my kids), my boys are a least one jock size to the good.

is this a common phenom with the brotherhood? (by the way, my wife thinks its great, but is kinda down on the woodie i get whenever the wind blows.) Laughing
jimbo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: