Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

LOST Prolimit Harness.. okay, more like LEFT at the Sandbar!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
bambam

Since 15 Mar 2005
760 Posts
Hood River
Photographer

PostThu May 12, 05 12:50 pm    LOST Prolimit Harness.. okay, more like LEFT at the Sandbar! Reply with quote

Went to harness up at the Hatch last night for a bit of Poleboardin, and realized that I had left my harness at the Sandbar on Saturday... Thank goodness most of the old school crowd was there and they took pity and dug me up a borrower...

Hopefully someone picked it up and either still has it, or dropped it off at Stormwarning? It is a medium Prolimit Felix Pro waist harness...

Thanks Guys, Bam

Rico

Since 13 Mar 2005
1219 Posts
Vancouver
Photographer

PostThu May 12, 05 6:58 pm    found your harness Reply with quote

I was the last one there Saturday night and found your harness. You can pick it up in Vancouver or I will drop it off at stormwarning when its windy again in the hood on the weekend.

Henry
971-998-2726

Cool

bambam

Since 15 Mar 2005
760 Posts
Hood River
Photographer

PostThu May 12, 05 8:10 pm     Reply with quote

Henry,

Sweet man, thanks for the pick up... Gotta say that the one thing I really appreicate about the NW-Kite/Windsurf scene is that everyone watches everyone else's backs around here.

Probably easier to hook up out somewhere in Hood River and/or Stormwarning. I gotta be in there tomorrow anyway dealing with some stuff, and will most likely find my way out to the sandbar at some point.

Thanks, Jon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: