Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Hellfish
Page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  

PostMon May 16, 05 1:39 pm     Reply with quote

This post started with how f.ked up kiteforum has become with people arguing etc.

fokiten you do the same crap on all forums! You seem knowledgable but stop arguing over stupid crap like you have me doing now! Mad

Nothing personal. just kite talk right?

PostMon May 16, 05 1:53 pm     Reply with quote

I'd say,,,

I always post on kite stuff first,, difference is I confront the wankers,,expose the bs,, then post right back on topic..

kind of a total coverage service LOL,,

This thread is a typical example of that.

The crap is clearly injected by others,,, I just delt with it,,

Fairly well I' say...

Do you agree or disagree?

warning,,,I'll call any bluff you atempt.

regards
fo

fokiten

Since 04 Mar 2005
188 Posts

Stoked

PostMon May 16, 05 2:21 pm     Reply with quote

Let's just make this real clear,,

I always post on kite surf stuff, I get attacked by people who can't handle, or don't like me exposing the truth.

So I think that most forums have shit talkers,,and I draw them because I'm not your normal stoked newbee,,,I'm more of a stoked to be able to see the downsides aswell as enjoy the riding...

I stick with the truth; of the topic and the truth of the attacker, I seldom get outflanked,,,maybe, never been outflanked...

I suspect it's you (inept) in another hope to tar me with a false brush.

Here, this will make it easy on you.

If what you say is true then there are many 100's of posts of mine on non kite issues.

Post one let's see what you're all about, let's see you STAND UP for once.

Thanks
fokiten

Last edited by fokiten on Mon May 16, 05 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

fokiten

Since 04 Mar 2005
188 Posts

Stoked

PostMon May 16, 05 4:02 pm     Reply with quote

So back on topic,,

I'm thinking that the kite is or maybe the new hot set up for light wind...

One might now do the double best thing, before it was biggish kite 16max with a huge board,,,this is still better than todays 25m (I'm guessing) and a little stick..(I'm guessing) never even considered this as a viable alternative.

more masturbation than kitting

da fish,,

with the added low end juice,, the double quick turn speed,, and same top end,, maybe you could ride 8,9, 10, with a normal 135,140,,board?

That's the advantage I see,,,

I'll wait
Regards
fokiten

ECmike

Since 29 Mar 2005
23 Posts
Beaverton, OR

PostTue May 17, 05 1:59 am     Reply with quote

So FO, I think you dodged a question. Where do you kite at (your local spot)?

Don't you see that people get tired of your crap!!! You just posted like 3 times in a row. People get so sick of reading your post that I beat they look at you text, notice it's you, and skip your post all together. Your were banned from here once for a reason I'm guessing (you guess too) and it seems like your back just being you again. Save it!!!!! Why can't you just be positive like 75% of the time? You think that because you have a point, do some studying, make your point, and be an ass so it's all cool cause you were right! That sucks! I know that you read that this forum was intended to get away from the crap on Kiteforum, your just bringing it all back. Again, save it man!

And now for my question again, where are you kiting at?

Do you have a forum for your local scene?

If you do, why don't you stick to it!

If not, why don't you start one????? Idea

Just a few thought from a bystander!!!!! Wink

fokiten

Since 04 Mar 2005
188 Posts

Stoked

PostTue May 17, 05 6:52 am     Reply with quote

ECmike wrote:
So FO, I think you dodged a question. Where do you kite at (your local spot)?

Do you have a forum for your local scene?

If you do, why don't you stick to it!

If not, why don't you start one????? Idea

Just a few thought from a bystander!!!!! Wink

Regards,

Yes, I kite at my local spot, no we don't have a forum, and no we don't want one

As for the rest,

the kiteforum crap exists without me (go look),,the kite forum type crap here is from your local posters, not me.

read it and weep.

Now, what's your thoughts on the hellfish?

As far as me turning into a stoked entrepreneur, holding kite nites, posting like Rick Iossi, LOL,,now your just being ridiculous.

Hellfish?,,watcha think
fo

And on a possitive note:
Check out Rick's threads,,,he posts all the replies as well,,this has always cracked me up, He puts hours and hours into his schlock,,,and no one cares, it's just pure corn-ball nerd shit.

So he must reply to himself,,,,then it just slides down,down, down,,until he replies again...

You got-a be kidding me? you want THAT?,, lol

go look,LOL,,his latest is girls on crack or some-shit,,LOL

NOW BACK TO OUR KITE TOPIC

Hellfish: what's the nuken local veiw?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: