Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

LA PUSH AREA, Olympic Coast

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
dkite

Since 21 May 2006
14 Posts

PostSun May 21, 06 9:09 pm    LA PUSH AREA, Olympic Coast Reply with quote

Anyone know of any good spots along the Olympic National Park Coast? I'm going to be near La Push and Forks area. I've never been up there and I can't find anything online about the kiting.

J.P.

Since 10 Mar 2005
638 Posts

Addicted

PostMon May 22, 06 11:50 am     Reply with quote

ask these guys

http://www.nxnwsurf.com/

mikes

Since 13 Mar 2005
90 Posts
B'Ham

PostTue May 23, 06 3:39 pm     Reply with quote

Been to La Push and Neah Bay many times to surf. You might get lucky and get some wind on the coast but it's too far N for the sweet high pressure northerlies that rock the Oregon coast and sometimes the Wa coast.

However the Strait of Juan de Fuca is a different story, the Port Angeles - Sequim area is ridable alot this time of year. Might be too far for you though. When the Gorge is working the Straits are usually blowing too. Guys ride Ediz Hook almost all summer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: