Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

boards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
tinyE

Since 21 Jan 2006
2004 Posts
not really an
XTreme Poster

PostFri May 19, 06 7:18 am    boards Reply with quote

has anyone tried the best float? how about the slingy SX? are those comparable boards? any other brands/models?

I have a lightwind board, so am looking for something for the next step, and tossing the idea around about getting a new one (used still sounds better to me) Smile .

pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostFri May 19, 06 8:30 pm     Reply with quote

The Float is a pretty cool board, very fast and very good at driving upwind, but I think its mostly intended for lightwind and bigger guys. The Drive would be better for an everyday board from Best.

Slingshot's boards are great and their construction is I think the best that's available in production boards. Liquid Force also makes good boards, the Drop is nice. Lightwave boards are also nice.

Hein's boards are still my #1 choice, he's got game for sure. His straps and pads especially are far nicer than anything else out there.

But that's just my opinion!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: