Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Sunny Sunday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostSun Mar 06, 05 3:02 pm    Sunny Sunday Reply with quote

Heard some guys were headed out to Swell City as its blowing 16mph+ West there.... looks like the coast has some NW wind in the 15mph range.

Hope plenty of people get out and enjoy this miracle of late winter we are having. I am stuck on the couch today with a busted wetsuit and work to do.... lame!

Hope you all kill it! Cool

PostMon Mar 07, 05 2:55 am    wetsuit Reply with quote

I've got a sewing machine that'll sew that wetsuit up fer ya if ya need it. Gimme a call. Karl

KiteKarl

Since 02 Mar 2005
213 Posts
Stockton, California
Stoked

PostMon Mar 07, 05 2:58 am    Re: wetsuit Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
I've got a sewing machine that'll sew that wetsuit up fer ya if ya need it. Gimme a call. Karl

forgot to login. K Rolling Eyes

pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostMon Mar 07, 05 7:33 am     Reply with quote

No its the zipper that broke (wardobe malfunction?) Gorge Performance sent it back to Ripcurl to get it fixed so now its just a waiting game. I guess Gorge will rent out wetsuits for the day for free while its getting taken care of, so at least I got that going for me. Confused

Sounds like a lot of people are considering drysuits this year Karl, you must have started a trend...

KiteKarl

Since 02 Mar 2005
213 Posts
Stockton, California
Stoked

PostMon Mar 07, 05 8:21 am     Reply with quote

Good. Now people won't pee in their suits, unless they want that full body diaper kind of feeling. Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: