Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Converting to 5th Line - Proper Measurement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Rollo Tomasi

Since 17 Mar 2005
983 Posts

Attractive

PostThu May 05, 05 2:28 am    Converting to 5th Line - Proper Measurement Reply with quote

Newbie Question: When adding the extra line to the pump leash attachment..Do you measure from the top of the blonde down to the.. sand? Looking closer there are probably other options Wink

KiteKarl

Since 02 Mar 2005
213 Posts
Stockton, California
Stoked

PostThu May 05, 05 3:33 am     Reply with quote

Yeah, that's the distance. Beats a measuring tape!

PostThu May 05, 05 7:29 am     Reply with quote

Yes! And PS. Naish must have been using a chick from the WNBA when they made the 5th lines for the 16m Torch. I was talking to the rep and he let me know that they received a big box of (shorter) replacement 5th lines for the 16m.

This made sense to me because even after putting the double front line extended pigtails on my 16m, the 5th line still had too much slack.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: