Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Naish Torch 7M Bag

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Killa B

Since 28 Aug 2006
4 Posts
Hood River
Kook

PostThu Jul 05, 07 7:30 pm    Naish Torch 7M Bag Reply with quote

Anyone happen to find a green and white Naish Torch 7M Bag on the beach on Sunday or Monday? Mine is missing and this is the second bag that I have lost. The first one (same bag but 10M) was snatched by someone and I am hoping that I can at least recover this one. An awesome 6 Pack of beer if anyone can help me. Any news on the 10M bag would be great too. Who the hell steals kitebags? Its the kites that cost a buttload! Thanks in advance!

Kyle

Since 28 Jun 2007
54 Posts
Squamish, Canada

PostThu Jul 05, 07 8:45 pm     Reply with quote

B - I saw one in the sand near our flags when we did the demo on monday, and we weren't demo'ing any 7m's.
I'll ask and see if any of our crew grabbed it.

Killa B

Since 28 Aug 2006
4 Posts
Hood River
Kook

PostThu Jul 05, 07 9:29 pm     Reply with quote

Kyle! You rock! That is totally where I left it. I hope someone picked it up. Let me know what you find out and hope all is well with you!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: