Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

More innovation and less complaining!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Nak

Since 19 May 2005
4199 Posts
Camas
XTreme Poster

CGKA Member

PostSun Jun 02, 19 12:40 pm    More innovation and less complaining! Reply with quote

Like This!

https://returntonow.net/2019/05/27/corona-becomes-first-major-beer-company-to-adopt-edible-6-pack-rings-that-feed-rather-than-kill-fish/?fbclid=IwAR2AvvVfZ3wlAzu8ZuJnaqxlKE3oNmxhnQfJ9ubMoBIfwx9v1hqbUwHKtdg

Corona Becomes First Major Beer Company to Adopt Edible 6-Pack Rings that Feed, Rather than Kill, Fish.

corona-rings-header.jpg 

wylieflyote

Since 30 Jun 2006
1634 Posts
Puget Sound & Wa. Coast
XTreme Poster

PostSun Jun 02, 19 2:14 pm     Reply with quote

About 12 years ago my dear wife complained to Kettle Chips that some of her chips tasted burnt (Just try living with her Smile )
They sent us a big box of all their products free. The packing styrofoam popcorn was actually made from rice. Tasted kinda OK.

ldhr

Since 21 Jul 2009
1470 Posts
Hood River
XTreme Poster

PostSun Jun 02, 19 2:23 pm     Reply with quote

wylieflyote wrote:
About 12 years ago my dear wife complained to Kettle Chips that some of her chips tasted burnt (Just try living with her Smile )
They sent us a big box of all their products free. The packing styrofoam popcorn was actually made from rice. Tasted kinda OK.

Maybe you should have your wife contact Moses and tell them their wings aren't stable enough.... Wink

wylieflyote

Since 30 Jun 2006
1634 Posts
Puget Sound & Wa. Coast
XTreme Poster

PostSun Jun 02, 19 2:36 pm     Reply with quote

ldhr wrote:

Maybe you should have your wife contact Moses and tell them their wings aren't stable enough.... Wink

I sent everything back to Italy. Nobody told me about the floating issue. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: