Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Suggestions for hotel near SJD after LV trip

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
cnett

Since 23 Aug 2010
115 Posts
PDX
Stoked

PostFri Dec 07, 18 5:17 pm    Suggestions for hotel near SJD after LV trip Reply with quote

Hi All- Going to LV as per our usual annual trip, but this time have an early flight out of SJD. So, I thought I'd make my first ever venture into San Jose Del Cabo for the night before our flight.

Any suggestions for hotel or AirBnb for one night in San Jose Del Cabo? I'd be looking for something close to the beach, access to a good restaurent and a good night sleep to closeout this year's LV trip.

Much appreciate the suggestions.

moondog

Since 15 Aug 2007
697 Posts
white salmon
Addicted

CGKA Member

PostMon Dec 10, 18 6:05 am     Reply with quote

Hotel Colli is in the heart of San Jose next to the public square. Quiet, secure and less than $50, the taxi ride is the expensive part, but there is Uber now!

moondog

Since 15 Aug 2007
697 Posts
white salmon
Addicted

CGKA Member

PostMon Dec 10, 18 6:06 am     Reply with quote

Hotel Colli is in the heart of San Jose next to the public square. Quiet, secure and less than $50, the taxi ride is the expensive part, but there is Uber now!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: