Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Anyone getting a Model 3?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
consumer

Since 28 Nov 2010
406 Posts
banned
Obsessed

PostWed Mar 14, 18 10:10 am    Anyone getting a Model 3? Reply with quote

Does outside van do custom Tesla's yet? I need my model X camper van.

Also it looks like Hood river is going to have a super charging station this year:

Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 11.08.37 AM.png 

fisherman

Since 06 Aug 2007
113 Posts

Stoked

PostThu Mar 15, 18 5:03 am    Tesla or any other kind Reply with quote

I would hate to be doing more damage to our environment and that's why I stay away from electric vehicles at this point. Where are the good old days when my 92 Honda Civic was doing close to 50 mpg ? Well, thanks dummies in government to add ethanol of little energy to gasoline. Huge improvement, right ?

user124

Since 02 Aug 2012
390 Posts
Portland
Obsessed

PostThu Mar 15, 18 9:43 am    Re: Tesla or any other kind Reply with quote

fisherman wrote:
I would hate to be doing more damage to our environment and that's why I stay away from electric vehicles at this point. Where are the good old days when my 92 Honda Civic was doing close to 50 mpg ? Well, thanks dummies in government to add ethanol of little energy to gasoline. Huge improvement, right ?

That may be true in the early days of electric vehicles, but battery manufacturing processes will likely improve and it's clear that internal combustion vehicles aren't sustainable. Electric will be the future, although at this point Tesla drivers are paying a premium for an inconvenience.

This other issue is with a supercharger and associated Tesla drivers in Hood River, I've heard there is now high level Smug Alert for the area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXZeq9eXAys

Spam Dagger

Since 07 May 2008
31 Posts

PostThu Mar 15, 18 10:08 am     Reply with quote

I had a model 3 back in the day. Great board for it's time. Zero flex but could turn great and was my favorite board for several years!

If the Tesla version lives up to that standard you'll be lovin it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: