Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

UPDATED!-Event Site-closed/limited to access Oct 13-22

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
cgka

Since 18 Jul 2006
278 Posts

Obsessed

PostWed Oct 11, 17 2:24 pm    UPDATED!-Event Site-closed/limited to access Oct 13-22 Reply with quote

UPDATED!!
Event Site will be closed Oct 13-15th and 21-22

Oct 13-15 - The Hood River Chamber is running it's annual Harvest Fest at the Event Site, utilizing the entire parking lot, waterfront lawn, and parking in lot 1 (dirt lot) from Fri the 13th to Sunday the 15th (Monday will likely be partially closed while they disassemble the tents and stages.

Oct 21-22 - The Hood River Marathon will be run out of the Event Site, utilizing all of the same tents and fencing set ups from Harvest Fest.

We advise kiters to utilize the Sandspit or Marina Beach access points for kite launching/landing over the weekend of the 13-15th and 21-22th.

For the weekdays, 16-20th, we ask that if you access the Event Site, to please be respectful of the breakdown and set up crews, and to park as clear as you can of the workers areas. On the beach, things should be same as usual, please keep gear organized and lines always wrapped up when not in use.

Thank you for your courtesy

Last edited by cgka on Thu Oct 12, 17 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total

cgka

Since 18 Jul 2006
278 Posts

Obsessed

PostThu Oct 12, 17 8:47 am     Reply with quote

bump

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: