Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

F you hooray for me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
BCD131

Since 26 Mar 2013
31 Posts

PostTue Jul 11, 17 4:22 pm    F you hooray for me. Reply with quote

Just want ya'll to know that I'm super cool and ride strapless (although sometimes I put on straps to go huge). Regardless, I'm so cool that I don't need to look around when turning and jibing in the most crowded spots on the river and if I see you coming I just might, no I will, turn in front of you and f'up your reach. Oh, and I'm practicing my tricks in the most crowded spots too. So like I said, F you, hooray for me. Alien

Sasquatch

Since 09 Mar 2005
2053 Posts
PNW
Bigfoot

PostTue Jul 11, 17 4:47 pm    Re: F you hooray for me. Reply with quote

[quote="BCD131"] I'm super cool and ride strapless (although sometimes I put on straps to go huge). quote]

Yeah, put on those straps when you're going huge and reaching into your cooler and pulling out a 24oz (or bigger) big cans or bottles of "truck driver cold" beer and handing them out to your friends and those you cut off on the water. Drunk Alien

BCD131

Since 26 Mar 2013
31 Posts

PostTue Jul 11, 17 6:01 pm     Reply with quote

Squatch, you should be giving me beers for being so rad! Drunk

Wind Slither

Since 04 Mar 2005
2570 Posts
The 503
METAL

PostWed Jul 12, 17 11:15 am     Reply with quote

Clear the dance floor when BCD is throwing down!

Gman

Since 11 Feb 2006
4907 Posts
Portland
Unstrapped

PostWed Jul 12, 17 11:26 am     Reply with quote

F'ing legend!!!

I hear BCD hangs a mirror on his center lines, so he can see that awesomeness go down!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eu2pBpQolKE

cpc219

Since 12 Jun 2014
291 Posts
The Dalles
Obsessed

PostWed Jul 12, 17 11:27 am     Reply with quote

If you have to put straps on your surfboard to go huge then you are definitely a kook.

TravisBickleRex

Since 30 Jun 2005
313 Posts

Taxi Driver

PostWed Jul 12, 17 11:28 am     Reply with quote

TBR explosetanic roshambo takedown of so-called BCD.

Sella

Since 21 Apr 2007
1794 Posts
Doin' The Dalles
FLY'IN HIGH PIE GUY

PostWed Jul 12, 17 11:40 am     Reply with quote

BCD let your show flow bro because right of way is a first world problem nobody gives a shit about when the river rat swell steez is rolling strong all day long.

For the rest of you Jerry Poop-Stancers that cite the navigational rules by code.....don't point sail directly into congested areas! It's that simple.

Pete

Since 29 Oct 2007
829 Posts

Opinionated

PostWed Jul 12, 17 1:23 pm    sickness Reply with quote

So sick brah, you know if you ride strapless that none of the rules apply to you, because you are so supa supa cool! Glad you figured that out BCD, get down with the sickness!

Sasquatch

Since 09 Mar 2005
2053 Posts
PNW
Bigfoot

PostWed Jul 12, 17 1:23 pm    Fuzzy dice too Reply with quote

Gman wrote:
F'ing legend!!!

I hear BCD hangs a mirror on his center lines, so he can see that awesomeness go down!!!

G: You forgot to mention the fuzzy dice hanging from the mirror that BCD uses.

And BCD, I always have an extra cold beer in the cooler.

Moto

Since 03 Sep 2006
2698 Posts
Still a gojo pimp!
Moto Mouth

PostFri Jul 14, 17 8:25 am     Reply with quote

Gman wrote:
F'ing legend!!!

ahahaha!!!! I gotta try this sometime. Maybe I could attach the mirror to my gojo - to look up to see what is going down.

AC

Since 04 Jul 2012
66 Posts

CGKA Member

PostFri Jul 14, 17 7:39 pm    Strapped or strapless boards? Reply with quote

You dorks are still using boards?!?! Dudes, move into the 21st Century! I'm riding barefoot and hucking the biggest of airs!!! No more stupid rail grabs for me!! Filming and posting in real time with my GoProBroBigDough drone that I operate while I'm boosting!!! Out of my way you lowly serfs from Kookdom!! Rules don't apply to me, I'm the hugest!!

What? . . . Dinner? Almost done, Mom, I'll be right there . . . Yeah, I hear you Mom, but I'm doing something really important on this job application . . .

D

Since 18 Apr 2015
56 Posts
Hood River

CGKA Member

PostSun Jul 16, 17 6:21 pm     Reply with quote

What OP meant to say:

F-you strapless riders! I'm a middle aged white guy who doesn't use my turn signal in traffic so why the F would I move out of your way while you're shredding the waves? I'm laying down sick wake across the best swell in the corridor because I have no clue how to put my kite in the power zone and make heel-side turns.

You old bastards who've probably never even surfed need to get the F out of the swell! The sport has progressed WAY beyond your ability, go the F home! And sell your gear cheap cause my mom won't increase my allowance now that I'm 26. lol

toesinthesand

Since 08 Sep 2009
167 Posts
Hood River
Stoked

PostFri Jul 21, 17 2:41 pm    I hear BCD hangs a mirror on his center lines, so he ca Reply with quote

Yep, it's called a GoPro

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: