Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Thanks for the Rescue Last Saturday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
rascully

Since 17 Dec 2016
2 Posts

PostFri Jul 14, 17 6:22 am    Thanks for the Rescue Last Saturday Reply with quote

I would like to say thank you to the people who helped me out last week. I was kiting out of the White Salmon Sandbar and was up by the west end of Wells Island, when my leading edge popped. I was able to roll up the kite and one kiter came by and took my kite to the White Salmon Sandbar and another towed me all the way across the river to the Hatch. During this body drag I hit this kiter in the head multiple times with my board, yet he was still in good spirits. Thank you!!

I appreciate all the help you saved me a long swim, walk and hitchhike. If you see this PM me and I will buy you are beer or some ice cream sometime. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: