Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

The Mysterious Hawaiian Graphic Caper

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
South West Winds

Since 27 Jun 2019
1 Posts

PostThu Jun 27, 19 4:08 pm    The Mysterious Hawaiian Graphic Caper Reply with quote

Have you ever seen something you couldn't take you eyes off? No, not that Wahine on the beach waving at you with her top off as you face plant from burying your nose to quickly; I'm talking about a kite, board, harness or bar that has yet to be integrated into your already oversized cache of kite-goodies.

So, here goes, with a eye for what I found while wandering the shores of the Columbia River a few years back; and yes I have had a few sessions since that time.....ahemmmm.

The board was a white twin tip, wake-style with the graphic, literally, of an image of what appeared to be the Na Pali Coastline in Hawaii, laminated across it's deck. Bright blue ocean, jagged cliffs, deep green jungle and wind-capped waves. Definitely an "island" scene, though maybe not hawaii. Anyway, it wasn't painted, but an actual photograph that was integrated into the board.

I would love to have it some day. Wouldn't we all?

Thus far, no takers. Manufacturers came up empty handed along with shop owners in Hood River...... Finders keepers, I suppose.

Whoever helps me locate this board will receive a free invitation to Arizona where I'll be your tour guide to the Sonoran Desert Scene: Lake Mohave, Pleasant, Roosevelt, and even a river: The Colorado. Or, south to Rocky Point for he day. Your call!

Aloha and thank you for your help.

B

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: