Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Shout out to Rooster Windsurfer who helped out a kiter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
rockinbach

Since 11 Apr 2010
49 Posts
Vancouver, WA

PostSat Sep 06, 14 6:10 pm    Shout out to Rooster Windsurfer who helped out a kiter Reply with quote

Giving a much deserved public THANK YOU to the Windsurfer who got my board for me at Rooster today before I rant out of beach real estate. I had a devil of a time body dragging to retrieve it - new to east winds and the Columbia current moving in the same direction. Could never get far enough up river of the board to snatch it. This Windsurfer valiantly tied it to his board and brought it to shore, letting me body drag back to shore and pay my dues doing the loooong walk of shame back.

Appreciating the Kiteboard and Windsurfing harmony.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: