Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Ruben Len10 Video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostThu Oct 06, 05 3:36 pm    Ruben Len10 Video Reply with quote

Check it out, this kid is amazing: http://www.rubenlenten.com/x-rated/USA-2005.mov

Anyone know where the spot with the windmills/pissed windsurfers is? Sherman Island?

tch

Since 08 Aug 2005
17 Posts

PostThu Oct 06, 05 3:49 pm     Reply with quote

I'm not sure, but the scenes of the pissed off lady defending the 70 year-old windsufer and the kid hittn' the bamboo bong are priceless Very Happy

Kataku2k3

Since 14 Aug 2005
3753 Posts
Los Angeles, CA
Videographer

PostThu Oct 06, 05 6:54 pm     Reply with quote

haha, that vid is freakin' awesome! My roomie (JP) and I were cracking up to that shit... "He's doing double handlepass 360-420's you don't even understand" "Backside-upsidedown, he can do it anyway" "I can do it anyway too, I da take one more hit of my bamboo bong right here!"

Inept_Fun

Since 14 Apr 2005
1417 Posts
Hood River
XTreme Poster

PostThu Oct 06, 05 8:01 pm     Reply with quote

Some pretty sick shit, but the video got a little old after the 5th minute, damn these kiters really need to learn some editing skills!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
importracer999

PostThu Oct 06, 05 9:31 pm    haha funny shit!! double handlepass 360 420s.... Reply with quote

ripped.wmv

this is the part we were talking about.... i edited it down... haha its soooo funny.. 5 mb download... its worth it!!!

-jp

Inept_Fun

Since 14 Apr 2005
1417 Posts
Hood River
XTreme Poster

PostThu Oct 06, 05 9:54 pm     Reply with quote

Yeah dude, that guy is outta control, I met him he is one of Doyles friends...i think thats all you need to know.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Inept_Fun

Since 14 Apr 2005
1417 Posts
Hood River
XTreme Poster

PostThu Oct 06, 05 10:00 pm     Reply with quote

Kataku, yo i was just wondering how you got your video up on your myspace page, if you could give me the code that would be sick!!! I can upload them to our server and shit, I just need the code! Thanks bro!

KiteKarl

Since 02 Mar 2005
213 Posts
Stockton, California
Stoked

PostSat Oct 08, 05 1:24 am     Reply with quote

Yeah that's Sherman. He's pullin some badass shit. There's a whole thread on Bayareakite on how he pissed off a buncha people. Last time I was a Sherman I met Bamboobongboy. He'd just ate a bunch of mushrooms and was wandering around the park in his helmet showing off one of his art peices which consisted of a pic of someone kiting the HR sandbar with some schizo rambling verbiage scrawled over it. Those people would have really gone apeshit if he was kiting that day. Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: