Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

It takes all kinds...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Onad

Since 04 Mar 2005
1435 Posts
Coast<<PDX>>Gorge
XTreme Poster

PostSun Oct 02, 05 8:52 am    It takes all kinds... Reply with quote

This guy is really out there... Shocked Check it Arrow Question http://cgi.ebay.com/kiteboard-kiteboarding-kitesurf-kitesurfing-3-crossbows_W0QQitemZ7186637539QQcategoryZ58133QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostSun Oct 02, 05 9:20 am     Reply with quote

Quote:
I paid $5500 for my 3 kites and then another $1000 to professionally outfit them with one-pump octopus technology.

Hmmm... custom one pump job. I'm sure that won't void your warranty. Wink

Scriffler

Since 03 Jul 2005
581 Posts
LYLE
Addicted

PostSun Oct 02, 05 10:58 am    E Bay Reply with quote

Has anyone had experience selling kites on e-bay? I have like 20 kites I am getting rid of. Just wondering if it is worth all the fees.

Onad

Since 04 Mar 2005
1435 Posts
Coast<<PDX>>Gorge
XTreme Poster

PostSun Oct 02, 05 12:48 pm     Reply with quote

Yes, and we've had great luck selling kites on eBay. It amazed us that most of our kites (SS & North) went out of the country to the U.K., Japan, & Australia. SS bars seem to really hold their value. Just make sure you leave enough margin for shipping & specify the limitations. Check other seller’s buying & shipping requirements to make sure your covered. Pictures & detailed descriptions seem to help. The fees are pretty low. Just takes some time to set up the accounts. Use PayPal so your covered. Go for it... Thumb's Up ~D

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: