Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Music for the blowout!! Everyone welcome!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
eskeeme

Since 23 May 2007
44 Posts
White Salmon

PostThu Aug 09, 07 11:54 am    Music for the blowout!! Everyone welcome!! Reply with quote

I'm trying to get some music going for the blowout party! I have my friends Energy and Scottie B(hip hop/beat boxing, really good) coming and maybe a few others as well. I would like to get a drum circle going that everyone can join in(drums, guitars, anything that makes a sound and you can hold a beat with Thumb's Up !!). This will be taking place after the race down at the kite beach at kite the gorge and will go untill the port kicks us out! Please come, bring friends, bring insturments, bring your dancing shoes! All are welcome!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: