Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

CGKA online nominations & members section is up!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
magicmaker

Since 29 Oct 2006
895 Posts
da Hood
Opinionated

PostTue Jul 03, 07 3:09 pm    CGKA online nominations & members section is up! Reply with quote

ok, so if you're a paid CGKA member, and you've given your email address to us, you can now register with the site, get a password, login and cast your nominations for board of directors positions. The bottom link on the left hand side at http://www.cgka.net has a members link, from here you can register by supplying the email address you gave to the CGKA, then you'll be emailed a password which will allow you to login to the site where you will be presented with a page to nominate people.

I haven't gotten the new people that signed up w/ the CGKA at the last cleanup in the computer yet, but will be there by monday of next week.

i'll be sending an email list announcement out on monday inviting people to come and nominate folks.

One last thing, the members section only works with internet explorer because i prefer to code in .Net, so you can't use firefox, sorry.

shredjim

Since 07 Jun 2006
186 Posts

Stoked

PostTue Jul 03, 07 6:36 pm     Reply with quote

Nice job Adam, thanks.... Smile

EdG

Since 19 Dec 2005
424 Posts
Just a Kook that's
Obsessed

PostTue Jul 03, 07 6:54 pm    Re: CGKA online nominations & members section is up! Reply with quote

magicmaker wrote:
One last thing, the members section only works with internet explorer because i prefer to code in .Net, so you can't use firefox, sorry.

Now I have 2 reason to use IE, MS updates and CGKA Laughing

I understand from a programmers point. It just bugs me that MS and Apple pull tha proprietary sh#t.

chwilliams

Since 15 Jul 2007
1 Posts

PostSun Jul 15, 07 10:31 am    Re: CGKA online nominations & members section is up! Reply with quote

magicmaker wrote:

Ugh... Seriously? What about us Linux users? I'll volunteer to rewrite the whole thing from scratch, no strings attached, ok? Standards are there for a reason...

magicmaker

Since 29 Oct 2006
895 Posts
da Hood
Opinionated

PostSun Jul 15, 07 1:59 pm     Reply with quote

anyone can just email their nomination to admin [at] cgka.net if they feel like. More power to ya if you're a linux only user, but c# really is a nice programming language.

and anyway, the asp.net pages worked fine in firefox until i had to integrate the existing navigation menu and style sheets into them; then the links on the asp.net pages quit working and i didn't feel like fixing it because we'd like to just rebuild the site anyway.

magicmaker

Since 29 Oct 2006
895 Posts
da Hood
Opinionated

PostWed Jul 18, 07 2:29 pm     Reply with quote

ok, we're gonna take nominations for Board of directors positions for one more week, until July 25th. Please if you feel like nominating someone, DO SO! Either use the site nomination system on the site or send an email to admin [at] cgka.net with your nomination for BOD.

Thanks.
-Adam

J.P.

Since 10 Mar 2005
638 Posts

Addicted

PostWed Jul 18, 07 2:38 pm    Re: CGKA online nominations & members section is up! Reply with quote

chwilliams wrote:

Ugh... Seriously? What about us Linux users? I'll volunteer to rewrite the whole thing from scratch, no strings attached, ok? Standards are there for a reason...

WORD!!!

J.P.
Software Product Manager

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: