Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Dogs vs. Human????

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Bonetti

Since 29 Apr 2007
411 Posts
So. Cal./Oregon
Obsessed

PostTue Jun 26, 07 5:47 pm    Dogs vs. Human???? Reply with quote

Since we got soo many Law followers out there, You might want to stop and ask yourself if you actually follow the rules yourself? I cant tell you how many times I've seen people drinking in the parking lot, on the water drunk, driving home drunk!!!! You guys do this stuff knowing its wrong, Where dogs are just being dogs! I clean up after my dog as much as I can, and I'm sure I can walk down to the sandbar right now and find more empty cans/bottles of beer than I can dog shit! The whole parking lot is full of cars parked in unmarked spots, people speeding out of there, people getting high!!! All I'm saying is its bullshit some of you are trying to keep dogs on leashes, My dog loves running around the sand bar more than anything in the world! He sees me packing my kites and gets so excited, It would suck for a couple of bad dogs to take that away for the good ones!!! As for dogs "jumping up and scratching" barbie's car and dogs steping on kites and breaking the canopies, take that up with the owner!!! Dont make it suck for everyother dog owner!

boardrider

Since 05 Apr 2006
1034 Posts
Ventura, CA
XTreme Poster

PostTue Jun 26, 07 7:37 pm    Human vs. human - you guys have got to stop Reply with quote

Since 05 Apr 2006
238 Posts
Portland
Seasoned

Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:29 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't air sand bar ' dirty laundry ' on a public forum - V. UNCOOL. Everyone knows a few bad ruin it for the rest - whether it's sippin' on beers , dog's etc. Keep it chill, and confront in person those that aren't.

The sandbar has been tons of fun this year so far - lets keep it that way.

Chris

Spike

Since 13 May 2007
1414 Posts
Alameda
Spelling Expert

PostTue Jun 26, 07 8:05 pm     Reply with quote

bulae99 learned to stop doing this kinda thing, so can you all Wink

Bonetti

Since 29 Apr 2007
411 Posts
So. Cal./Oregon
Obsessed

PostTue Jun 26, 07 8:16 pm    bulae99 learned to stop doing this kinda thing, so can you a Reply with quote

Sorry Spike but I'm just keeping it real!

TravisBickleRex

Since 30 Jun 2005
314 Posts

Taxi Driver

PostTue Jun 26, 07 8:38 pm    Dog eat Dog Reply with quote

I've heard people cuss down there too... One time...I heard this one guy say "fuck." One other time, I saw some guy pee-urin in our river. That's wrong. I like dogs...dogs are good people. Dogs don't start wars. People are the real problem. Keep it real...outlaw people at the sandspit...no, maybe only fat chicks.

dangler

Since 26 Feb 2006
1744 Posts
WINDY SPOTS
XTreme Poster

PostWed Jun 27, 07 6:20 am    ROBERT DENIRO KITES!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

time, I saw some guy pee-urin in our river. That's wrong. I like dogs...dogs are good people. Dogs don't start wars.

ARE YOU TALKIN' TO ME? ARE YOU TALKIN TO ME? YOU MUST BE TALKIN' TO ME? I DON'T SEE ANYONE ELSE HERE. YOU MUST BE TALKIN TO ME. BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG.

J.P.

Since 10 Mar 2005
638 Posts

Addicted

PostWed Jun 27, 07 7:21 am    Re: Human vs. human - you guys have got to stop Reply with quote

boardrider wrote:
Since 05 Apr 2006
238 Posts
Please don't air sand bar ' dirty laundry ' on a public forum - V. UNCOOL

Chris

Chris,

That indeed is one approach however sweeping issues under the rug or not discussing them as you suggest never solved one issue ever! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Uncool, that's one perspective...

john

Last edited by J.P. on Wed Jun 27, 07 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total

J.P.

Since 10 Mar 2005
638 Posts

Addicted

PostWed Jun 27, 07 7:39 am     Reply with quote

I'd like to hear how the Port plans to address this lawlessness on their property???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I see a classic set up for a payout of fat stacks after the next dog bit occurs on port property for the litigious type...

I wonder if the Port will wait to get sued before they wake up & do something to control this issue on their property.

If you're the litigious type, well come & get it Wink

shastadogs2

Since 28 Mar 2005
336 Posts

Obsessed

PostWed Jun 27, 07 7:53 am     Reply with quote

Shocked

i thought fer a minute i had signed on to the "other" kiteforum.

phil: how about a poll to put this to rest: what is the balance here between the heavy hand of rules and regs and the need for public protection. dogowners have a point, as do those confronted with other peoples' dogs.

what is the minimum amount of self regulation we can all agree on?

and hey, i was a dog once, i understand the need to run free.

jimmi

bulae99

Since 12 Jul 2006
1691 Posts

I give out bad advice.

PostWed Jun 27, 07 3:29 pm    I learned nothing that I didn't already know Reply with quote

He is right! There are more people on the spit that leave more shit. Don't assume I learned shit.
People are really bold when they type.

I'm a Dog owner and I can tell you that if your Dog is mean and a safty hazard you should leave it at home or in your car( windows down).

Very Happy

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: