Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Back in the Hood, Heading to the Coast

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Jesse Richman

Since 07 May 2007
12 Posts
Maui/ The Moon

PostMon Jun 25, 07 9:51 am    Back in the Hood, Heading to the Coast Reply with quote

Hey guys, This is Jesse Richman. Thanks for all the help I got when I hurt my ankle. I am feeling much better but still on crutches. I have been taking lots of pictures. Check out the one I took of Shawn on Friday in the Hood. Now Shawn and I are heading out to our house on the coast in Waldport. It is a big sucker right on the beach, you can launch your kite from the porch into butter smooth flat water or waves, either side of the sand dunes. You are all invited to come and stay with us for the next few days, Should be epic!!! the forecast looks really good. The first 5 people to respond, via phone 808-357-6312 or 541-490-6221 can count on a bed in the house.

Aloha Jesse

IMG_2118.jpg 

Kataku2k3

Since 14 Aug 2005
3753 Posts
Los Angeles, CA
Videographer

PostMon Jun 25, 07 9:57 am     Reply with quote

Sick stuff guys! Very Happy

Kraemer

Since 24 Apr 2006
1735 Posts
Sky Pilot
Unicorn Captain

PostMon Jun 25, 07 9:59 am     Reply with quote

Wow! Thanks Jesse! That's an awesome offer--Unfortunately I've got to work. But WOW! I don't think you'll have any trouble finding great guests!

P.S. I glad you're on the mend!

colby

Since 23 Apr 2005
613 Posts
Celebrity
Photographer

PostMon Jun 25, 07 10:04 am     Reply with quote

second that on the offer...NW kiters are incredibly cool and would fit right in with you two...I was lucky enough to catch your brother land a triple spin (not sure what the technical name for that is) only 6 feet off the water on Friday!
Last edited by colby on Mon Jun 25, 07 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Kodiak

Since 01 Aug 2005
1114 Posts

Slidey

PostMon Jun 25, 07 10:33 am     Reply with quote

Man, cool offer. Too bad I have to keep working to sustain my kiting fix Thumb's Up

Watched Shawn and the liquid force guys throwing some sick stuff at the sandbar this weekend. Hope you heal fast and get back on the water.

magicmaker

Since 29 Oct 2006
895 Posts
da Hood
Opinionated

PostMon Jun 25, 07 2:59 pm     Reply with quote

yea, work is a super drag during the summer, maybe next time Very Happy

-adam

EdG

Since 19 Dec 2005
424 Posts
Just a Kook that's
Obsessed

PostMon Jun 25, 07 7:03 pm     Reply with quote

S#@$@#@T 1 more reason to be pissed since I'm stuck in NY Mad Mad Mad Mad

Thx anyway

Bettyboarder

Since 18 Mar 2005
1823 Posts
PDX/ White Salmon
Mrs. Site Lackey

PostMon Jun 25, 07 7:17 pm     Reply with quote

Oh thats a nice offer can wait to see the picts of your week at the coast.

shredjim

Since 07 Jun 2006
186 Posts

Stoked

PostMon Jun 25, 07 8:11 pm     Reply with quote

Hey Jesse,

Thanks for the extra nice offer. We all had fun having you guys hang with us in the hood. Please post and let us know how Shawn does if he goes down to the race in San Francisco on Thursday. We're all rooting for him to take down that number one racer. Also, please post some pics for us from the coast. You guys picked it right, the wind here died this afternoon and does not look good here for a few days, but looks epic at the coast.

pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostMon Jun 25, 07 9:27 pm     Reply with quote

Awesome! love the pic, and would love to see more from you two on the forum. Can't wait to see you back on the water with your bro. Thumb's Up

eskeeme

Since 23 May 2007
44 Posts
White Salmon

PostTue Jun 26, 07 12:08 pm    Way cool!!! Reply with quote

Thanx for the sweet offer man! Very Happy I would love to come and hang with you guys, but I got some stuff keepin me in the Hood. Sad It's not every day when someone offers a house and a bed at the coast. Much appreciation from everyone I'm sure! Come back and hang with us in the Hood soon!

Ian

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: