Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Any Switchblade2 Riders Out there?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
forrest

Since 21 Jun 2005
4329 Posts
Hood River
Hick

CGKA Member

PostFri Jun 08, 07 8:14 am    Any Switchblade2 Riders Out there? Reply with quote

What size are you riding at the Sandbar? Did you demo before you bought and if so, from who? I can't find anyone demoing Cabrinha in the gorge.

BigR

Since 05 Jul 2005
372 Posts
White Salmon
Obsessed

PostFri Jun 08, 07 9:25 am     Reply with quote

Big Winds is their dealer here. Don't they ever do demo's?

Otherwise I'm sure Ken Lucas will hook you up if he's around

forrest

Since 21 Jun 2005
4329 Posts
Hood River
Hick

CGKA Member

PostFri Jun 08, 07 9:58 am     Reply with quote

Gone into Big Winds twice trying to get demos, but they won't do them. Sad They do have a nice selection of wetsuits and shorties.

EdG

Since 19 Dec 2005
424 Posts
Just a Kook that's
Obsessed

PostFri Jun 08, 07 5:39 pm     Reply with quote

For some reason, I think Natedog has them or just tested them. I could be wrong though. Maybe in time he'll chime in.

alleycat

Since 29 Jun 2006
176 Posts
Portland
Stoked

PostSat Jun 09, 07 6:18 pm     Reply with quote

Hey Forrest, try the shop here in Portland as they sell cabrinha kites and have offered to allow me to have a test flight prior to buying a few times. If bigwinds does not allow a test flight, the math is simple man, buy nothing from them ever!!

There are quite a few shops that allow you to test drive thier equipment for an example in another posting on NWkite, 2nd wind offering the use of kiteboards for demo and also don't forget windwing that offers thier full quiver of kites for testing....Now I believe that is service..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: