Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Sauvies on 5/30/07

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Scribble

Since 18 Nov 2005
636 Posts
NoPo
Addicted

PostTue May 29, 07 6:39 pm    Sauvies on 5/30/07 Reply with quote

Is it going to blow? Iwindsurf is saying late in the day. Wondering if I should blow off the gym and pack my gear. Shake up that magic 8ball and show me the money!

Andy

Nak

Since 19 May 2005
4203 Posts
Camas
XTreme Poster

CGKA Member

PostTue May 29, 07 6:54 pm     Reply with quote

Usairnet is not so optimistic...

http://www.usairnet.com/cgi-bin/launch/code.cgi?model=eta&Submit=Change+Source&state=OR&sta=KSPB

Sad

But it's been known to be wrong! (Positive vibes.)

Nak

Tony

Since 28 Aug 2006
940 Posts
Portland
Opinionated

PostTue May 29, 07 9:45 pm     Reply with quote

The coast w/ cooler temp + P-town with hot temps + wind from the north @ Scappoose = "money" Very Happy .....The big question is, will she blow from the north...?
pay attention to the east winds cuase sometimes it kills the puffs out at Sauvies.
Personally, I don't like driving out to Suavies until it's N or NW @ 10+ from scappoose @ 4:30pm....
I'm thinking it's probably gonna blow some tomorrow. If I go, I'm bring'n the Machine and the glide...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: