Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

2021 6m Duotone Neo Kite, Mint Still Crispy, 450 OBO

previous topic :: next topic  
florizzle

Since 17 May 2020
10 Posts

PostSat Apr 27, 24 10:44 am    2021 6m Duotone Neo Kite, Mint Still Crispy, 450 OBO Reply with quote

Great kite for waves, surfboard freestyle, and kitefoil in excellent/mint condition, fabric still crispy. Includes bag in excellent/mint condition also. I have a full quiver of these Neos and this hasn't been used much as it is pretty close to my 5m and 7m versions of the same kite. I bought this 6m new and it has probably only been used 10-15 times. One tiny pinhole on canopy I noticed very early on that I put sail tape on both sides of just to be safe, otherwise mint. Great kite for all-around and learning also with large amount of depower available. In Portland, 450 OBO, text at six-five-oh, six svn six oh oh one niner.

6m1.jpeg 
   6m2.jpeg 
   6m3.jpeg 
   6m4.jpeg 
   6m5.jpeg 
   6m6.jpeg 
   6m7.jpeg 
   6m8.jpeg 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: