Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Thanks for the help by the white salmon bridge Friday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
markamcclure

Since 20 May 2011
164 Posts
Portland, OR
Stoked

PostSat Aug 20, 22 5:13 am    Thanks for the help by the white salmon bridge Friday Reply with quote

Around 2p I got into some trouble when my steering line somehow got caught in the swivel of my center lines. While I tried to free it, I got pulled away from my board through the water a few times until I popped my quick release. After self rescuing to my kite, many folks went out of their way to check on me and offer a pull to the WA shore. I ended up using the kite to ‘sail’ back to the OR side.

Somebody even picked up my surfboard and carried it back to the ES! How great is that? If it was you, send me a message so I can thank you personally.

What a great kiting community in HR…

-Mark

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: