Since 12 Oct 2006
|Sat Sep 04, 21 8:08 am REMINDER! SWAP MEET TOMORROW SUN MAY 30th BRING IT ALL!
|Attention Gorge Wind-Riders –The Columbia Gorge Wind & Water Assoc., (CGW2.org) will be conducting its third and final 2021 use-gear SWAP MEET this coming Labor Day Weekend, Sunday Sept 5th.
· Windsurfers, Kiters, Paddlers & Foilers with gear to sell - Bring all that good gear you’ve been meaning to sell. This will be our final swap of 2021. There won’t be another ‘till 2022 so don’t miss this chance to sell your extra gear and find some bargains on great used Gorge gear.
· Beginners, Bargain Hunters, & Wind Riders of all levels – This is your best end-of-season opportunity to browse tons of used gear at bargain prices and catch-up with your wind-riding pals!
· Donors & Volunteers – CGW2.org needs volunteers to help set-up (7:00am – 8:00 am) and take-down (noon – 1:00 pm) its trailers full of donated gear for sale. If you’re looking for gear or parts, this will be your opportunity at first dibs! Just show up, or contact us with questions at https://cgw2.org/contact or (541) 386-9225.
CGW2.org will also be taking donations of decent, usable, undamaged gear at this event. We are in particular need of high-volume beginner and youth gear, two-piece masts, undamaged SUP boards & paddles.
We’re grateful for all gear donations, however, we cannot take severely beat-up, damaged, or ancient artifacts that have no value.
When?: SUNDAY Sept 5th
What time?: 8:00 am to Noonish (sellers may set-up as early as 7:00 am.)
Where?: Hood River Waterfront Lot #1 (large lot just south of The Hood River Event Site).
· For Sellers – Vehicles can enter Lot #1 east-side gate on N. 1st St as early as 7:00am. There will be a $10 exhibitor fee to enter. Cash or check only. There will be lots of space to spread out so bring all your stuff!
· For Buyers – Street parking on N. 2nd St., west of Lot #1 and Portway Ave West of N. 2nd is free. Street parking east of Lot #1 on N. 1st St and Portway Ave between Lot #1 and The Event-Site is metered by the hour.
Finally, at this time, to protect against the spread of the COVID-19 virus, The wearing of masks is required outdoors where social distancing cannot be maintained. If you are unvaccinated, feeling ill, and/or experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 (runny nose, fever, cough, etc.) or have recently been exposed to another experiencing symptoms, please stay home.
Columbia Gorge Wind & Water Association (CGW2)