Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Liquid force parts?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Singlemalt

Since 21 Jun 2015
460 Posts
White Salmon
Obsessed

PostWed Aug 04, 21 11:20 am    Liquid force parts? Reply with quote

My mission control bar blew up yesterday. Where should I look for parts?

The whole front line assembly parted just above the chicken loop and swivel. The flagging line saved the day. Green tube, bar, everything shot fifty feet up the flagging line.

Untangling the mess, looks like a line that ran up the green tube to the depower cleat broke, there’s big of green tube still in the block.

Any help would be appreciated!

jasonq

Since 12 Jan 2009
242 Posts
hood river
Stoked

PostWed Aug 04, 21 12:39 pm     Reply with quote

Liquid Force Kiteboarding
Thanks for all of the support of LF Kites over the years!
While the ride is coming to an end and we’ve had to shut down operations, we’re still here to support you and there are still some great LF Kite products remaining at our top retailers!

For any customer service/support questions, please contact BlaineB@liquidforce.com and we’ll get you dialed.

but you might have to make/adapt a depower line. I hate those concealed depower lines for just this reason. you can't easily see if they are worn.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: