Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

KB4C 2021 sticky please :-)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
blancoh2o

Since 15 Mar 2005
1153 Posts
Oregon
Phishy

PostThu Jun 10, 21 7:24 pm    KB4C 2021 sticky please :-) Reply with quote

Hi there HR Kiters and Wingers.
I want to make sure you are all aware that KB4C will be happening again this year. The dates are: August 27-29.
This will be a live event in Hood River as it was in the past with the added feature of virtual participation from anywhere in the world. We will be using the Strava App again for tracking and will announce the Strava Club name on Thursday the 26th for you to join.
We are encouraging as many in person participants as possible. We do want to remind everyone (spectators and participants) that we are going to take every Covid precaution possible per the recommendations of the State of Oregon, the Hood River Deptartment of Health and CDC guidelines. This is a ever evolving scenario so please make frequent visits to the KB4C web page for updates.
Sign ups are coming next week so you can register and start your fundraising soon.
We will have several categories as in the past with the addition of a wingers category since so many of you have made the leap.
Please be patient with us as things develop. We are doing our best to keep the event as close to how it was in the past while incorporating some innovation.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me personally. I’ll do my best to maintain a high level of communication with you.
Steve.

https://kb4c.rallyup.com/kb4c/286ef9/Member

Sasquatch

Since 09 Mar 2005
2053 Posts
PNW
Bigfoot

PostThu Jun 10, 21 7:49 pm     Reply with quote

Sticky, per your request.

Fun times and helping out a good cause.

blancoh2o

Since 15 Mar 2005
1153 Posts
Oregon
Phishy

PostFri Jul 23, 21 10:59 am     Reply with quote

Update.......

We are allowing windsurfing, wind foiling and winging into KB4C for 2021.

For more details go to:

www.kb4c.org

https://kb4c.rallyup.com/kb4c/286ef9/Member

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: