Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Attention: Admin NW Kite

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
schubwa

Since 17 Jul 2017
7 Posts

Kook

PostSun Mar 07, 21 11:57 am    Attention: Admin NW Kite Reply with quote

So how did I earn the label "kook" for posting ads on the classifieds? For someone who has spent the last 40 years windsurfing, kiteboarding, kite foiling and now winging, I can hardly be considered a kook! I don't appreciate the bullying, I'm playing by the rules and just want to sell some quality gear to another PNW user. I'd like it removed.

wylieflyote

Since 30 Jun 2006
1634 Posts
Puget Sound & Wa. Coast
XTreme Poster

PostSun Mar 07, 21 12:08 pm    Re: Attention: Admin NW Kite Reply with quote

schubwa wrote:
So how did I earn the label "kook" for posting ads on the classifieds? For someone who has spent the last 40 years windsurfing, kiteboarding, kite foiling and now winging, I can hardly be considered a kook! I don't appreciate the bullying, I'm playing by the rules and just want to sell some quality gear to another PNW user. I'd like it removed.

"Kook" is all about your post count. For the life of me after 30 years of Gorge wind chasing I could not understand how I moved OUT of Kook status way back when..... I still dangle and take people out. Smile

Maybe it's when I ditched the GoJoe?
Me:

TravisBickleRex

Since 30 Jun 2005
313 Posts

Taxi Driver

PostSun Mar 07, 21 6:00 pm    Kooked Reply with quote

holy moly Schubwa, pedigreed windy junky = Kook

ldhr

Since 21 Jul 2009
1470 Posts
Hood River
XTreme Poster

PostSun Mar 07, 21 7:05 pm    Re: Attention: Admin NW Kite Reply with quote

schubwa wrote:

The shoe fits.

Justsmile

Since 20 Jul 2009
1523 Posts
Not Portland
XTreme Poster

PostSun Mar 07, 21 7:05 pm     Reply with quote

Leave it in bold now. Kook. Does not equal bullying. After all the years of being on the site and seeing kook next to others profiles it was not an issue but call me one and I want the policy changed. I gladly kook out with a smile. Please change mine so it says kook forever !!

A.K.

Since 01 Jul 2006
190 Posts

Stoked

PostSun Mar 07, 21 11:17 pm     Reply with quote

Kook tag is not about your classified post. I believe everyone starts with kook tag and the more you post the tag changes? Certainly there must be a way to edit the tag as I see others with what seem like custom tags or no tag at all.

You were not being bullied but your probably about to be... Very Happy

Wind Slither

Since 04 Mar 2005
2570 Posts
The 503
METAL

PostMon Mar 08, 21 9:44 am     Reply with quote

I earned my title by kooking out to crushtanic metal!

dangler

Since 26 Feb 2006
1742 Posts
WINDY SPOTS
XTreme Poster

PostMon Mar 08, 21 10:09 am    Re: Attention: Admin NW Kite Reply with quote

schubwa wrote:
Howz about you remove that stick up you ass. KOOOOOOOOK!!!!!

Sella

Since 21 Apr 2007
1794 Posts
Doin' The Dalles
FLY'IN HIGH PIE GUY

PostMon Mar 08, 21 10:22 am    Re: Attention: Admin NW Kite Reply with quote

ldhr wrote:
schubwa wrote:

The shoe fits.

Took the words out of my mouth LD.

Selling his retail priced gear for free and complaining about the experience. Go ebay that shit boludo.

Pete

Since 29 Oct 2007
829 Posts

Opinionated

PostMon Mar 08, 21 10:34 am    Kook Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Shocked Shocked Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Kook is as kook does. Ha ha ha! One of the funniest posts ever!

tinyE

Since 21 Jan 2006
2004 Posts
not really an
XTreme Poster

PostMon Mar 08, 21 10:51 am    Re: Attention: Admin NW Kite Reply with quote

schubwa wrote:

I'm just quoting it, so it will never go away! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pete

Since 29 Oct 2007
829 Posts

Opinionated

PostMon Mar 08, 21 10:58 am    Re: Attention: Admin NW Kite Reply with quote

tinyE wrote:
schubwa wrote:

I'm just quoting it, so it will never go away! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

We need a new emoticon for snowflake!

"somebody called me a kook on a forum, and I won't stand for being bullied!"

Hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sasquatch

Since 09 Mar 2005
2053 Posts
PNW
Bigfoot

PostMon Mar 08, 21 4:55 pm    Re: Attention: Admin NW Kite Reply with quote

tinyE wrote:
schubwa wrote:

HA!

Way to be a Historian, TinyE!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: