Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Coming to La Ventana?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
watercamper

Since 08 Sep 2017
86 Posts
Boise

PostFri Jan 29, 21 3:44 pm    Coming to La Ventana? Reply with quote

Anyone coming down to La Ventana that would be willing to bring a Lift 150 Foil setup. Just the front wing, fuselage and stabilizer (all one piece) and a 36" mast.

a.benjamin76

Since 27 Jul 2017
112 Posts

Stoked

PostFri Jan 29, 21 6:01 pm    Possibly Reply with quote

I'm flying down next Thursday and checking a gear travel bag. If it'll fit and doesn't cause my bag to be overweight, i could bring it. Send me some pictures and the weight and I'll let you know if i have space for it in my bag. A.benjamin76@gmail.com

leithaus

Since 20 Aug 2020
19 Posts
PDX

PostFri Jan 29, 21 7:00 pm     Reply with quote

I'm tentatively coming to La Ventana on Feb 17th, similar situation to above poster. If it can fit in my board/kite bag, I could do it.

Question for those in Mexico or planning on going. Is there a Covid19 testing site in La Ventana or La Paz that anyone has heard of? Where are you all planning on getting tested? Thanks!

watercamper

Since 08 Sep 2017
86 Posts
Boise

PostFri Jan 29, 21 7:39 pm     Reply with quote

Thanks to the two above posters that are flying down. I don't know the exact dimensions or weight as I just bought the setup. I have a way to get it here but it will be slower but not weight or size dependent. I guess I was wanting to see if anyone was driving down or for sure, had plenty of room in a bag. Thanks again!

wylieflyote

Since 30 Jun 2006
1634 Posts
Puget Sound & Wa. Coast
XTreme Poster

PostSat Jan 30, 21 4:06 pm     Reply with quote

leithaus wrote:

Question for those in Mexico or planning on going. Is there a Covid19 testing site in La Ventana or La Paz that anyone has heard of? Where are you all planning on getting tested? Thanks!

This Covid testing sight is in Los Barrlies but it takes 24-72 hours for your results:
https://www.eastcapehealthcenter.org/

I also saw that the Mx Gov't set up testing sites at major airports including San Jose del Cabo:
https://gringogazette.com/wp/2021/01/los-cabos-airport-will-offer-covid-19-tests/

Nak

Since 19 May 2005
4199 Posts
Camas
XTreme Poster

CGKA Member

PostSun Jan 31, 21 2:49 pm     Reply with quote

wylieflyote wrote:

I also saw that the Mx Gov't set up testing sites at major airports including San Jose del Cabo:
https://gringogazette.com/wp/2021/01/los-cabos-airport-will-offer-covid-19-tests/

I suspect this one will have 100% negative results! Wink Laughing

a.benjamin76

Since 27 Jul 2017
112 Posts

Stoked

PostMon Feb 01, 21 3:50 pm    Testing Reply with quote

That would be pretty slick if you could get it at the airport, especially at that price. My friend just got back from a trip. He tested in La Paz at a place called Prime Labs for $175 (USD). I'll ask around once I land in Cabo and give you all an update.

ece85

Since 24 Mar 2020
4 Posts
Hood River
Kook

PostTue Feb 02, 21 11:00 am     Reply with quote

if any one is willing and has room in there bag for a room key at a b&b in la ventana (near baja joes) please dm me. I accidentally took our room key and would like get it back to them. thanks!

a.benjamin76

Since 27 Jul 2017
112 Posts

Stoked

PostTue Feb 02, 21 1:11 pm    Key Reply with quote

ece85 wrote:
if any one is willing and has room in there bag for a room key at a b&b in la ventana (near baja joes) please dm me. I accidentally took our room key and would like get it back to them. thanks!

Shoot me an email. I can bring it down.

wylieflyote

Since 30 Jun 2006
1634 Posts
Puget Sound & Wa. Coast
XTreme Poster

PostWed Feb 03, 21 9:37 am     Reply with quote

leithaus wrote:
I'm tentatively coming to La Ventana on Feb 17th, similar situation to above poster. If it can fit in my board/kite bag, I could do it.

Here is the sign posted at the Covid test location at San Jose Del Cabo airport (captured off Facebook):

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: