Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Good Self Stick Velcro for Control Bar?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
watercamper

Since 08 Sep 2017
86 Posts
Boise

PostTue Jul 14, 20 3:21 pm    Good Self Stick Velcro for Control Bar? Reply with quote

I've got a LF Mission Control Bar where the hook part of the velcro sticks to the cleat. I need to replace it and can't find and LF pieces. And since they are out of business, who knows.

Anyone have a source for some good quality self Adhesive (PSA) velcro? I tried a piece from Home Depot. The adhesive failed quickly. Then I used contact cement to keep it in place. It failed at the intersection between the contact cement and the old adhesive. I probably should have used a new piece of velcro with no PSA.

Justsmile

Since 20 Jul 2009
1523 Posts
Not Portland
XTreme Poster

PostTue Jul 14, 20 5:15 pm     Reply with quote

3 m dual lock fastener. I use it for endurance enduro riding that holds my lights to my helmet and it is Rock solid

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: