Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

July 5 Windance Swap still on?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Singlemalt

Since 21 Jun 2015
460 Posts
White Salmon
Obsessed

PostSun Jun 28, 20 9:44 am    July 5 Windance Swap still on? Reply with quote

Just wondering, will we get a swap meet in this summer? Maybe a masked ball theme?

What say you, Dave?

hilton

Since 15 Aug 2008
787 Posts

Opinionated

PostSun Jun 28, 20 3:39 pm     Reply with quote

I would ask "Is it a good idea?" and "Would people show up?"

honda1

Since 11 Sep 2013
183 Posts

Stoked

PostSun Jun 28, 20 5:01 pm    Swap meet Reply with quote

I hope it’s still on. I think we can be responsible enough anyway. I have held the notion that masks don’t really work, however, apparently the government seems to believe they stop the spread of Covid so why not hold it? Require all to have a mask. Check it out and if nothing seems to fancy you leave. By the way, why wouldn’t it be ok? The government seems to think all the thousands of people protesting and looting are patriotic why can’t we have a swap meet that will likely have less than a 100 people?

ay

Since 11 Oct 2008
109 Posts
HR - ME
Stoked

PostSun Jun 28, 20 5:47 pm    Re: Swap meet Reply with quote

honda1 wrote:
I hope it’s still on. I think we can be responsible enough anyway. I have held the notion that masks don’t really work, however, apparently the government seems to believe they stop the spread of Covid so why not hold it? Require all to have a mask. Check it out and if nothing seems to fancy you leave. By the way, why wouldn’t it be ok? The government seems to think all the thousands of people protesting and looting are patriotic why can’t we have a swap meet that will likely have less than a 100 people?

Have a swap and wear your masks! Safer than the ES this weekend.

IMG_5450.jpg 

hilton

Since 15 Aug 2008
787 Posts

Opinionated

PostSun Jun 28, 20 6:20 pm    Re: Swap meet Reply with quote

ay wrote:

I'm sure it would be less crowded and easier to distance at the swap than at the event site and sandbar. And more people would be wearing masks.

ay

Since 11 Oct 2008
109 Posts
HR - ME
Stoked

PostSun Jun 28, 20 7:17 pm    Re: Swap meet Reply with quote

hilton wrote:
ay wrote:

I'm sure it would be less crowded and easier to distance at the swap than at the event site and sandbar. And more people would be wearing masks.

Agreed. The bar is low.

Singlemalt

Since 21 Jun 2015
460 Posts
White Salmon
Obsessed

PostMon Jun 29, 20 4:29 pm    Swap cancelled, bummer! Reply with quote

Just checked the Windance site, and the July 5 swap looks to be cancelled.

oliver19

Since 25 Jun 2019
77 Posts

PostMon Jun 29, 20 5:37 pm    Re: Swap meet Reply with quote

honda1 wrote:

Masks absolutely work.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: