Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Info.sources and personal info. for Capetown

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Rightcoast

Since 27 Mar 2019
33 Posts
ELI

PostTue May 28, 19 4:02 pm    Info.sources and personal info. for Capetown Reply with quote

Planning a trip to CT early to mid January 2020. No plans to stay for KOTA . I had read a lot of info. on Boards forum but they shut it and removed all history . Was a Great source but no more. If anyone has any source or forum that they know of I would appreciate it bigly .Personal experience also . Thx

Pepi

Since 16 Jun 2006
1831 Posts
Pure Stoke Sports
Shop Owner

CGKA Member

PostWed May 29, 19 8:30 am     Reply with quote

Our new webguy (and kite salesperson) Marc lived in Capetown for a couple of years working for Airush.
I'm sure he would be happy to be an info resource for you if you wanted to drop by the shop when he is working, or he can be reached via info@2ndwind-sports.com

Pepi

www.Purestokesports.com

Rightcoast

Since 27 Mar 2019
33 Posts
ELI

PostThu May 30, 19 12:00 pm     Reply with quote

Thank you ,I will email him soon .

pollywog

Since 07 Aug 2009
289 Posts

Obsessed

PostSat Jun 01, 19 5:17 am     Reply with quote

Just got back from SA on the 30th of May. Here’s a great link telling you about the kiting beaches. https://suntrax.co.za/kitesurfing-windsurfing-beaches-of-cape-town/

Rightcoast

Since 27 Mar 2019
33 Posts
ELI

PostSun Jun 02, 19 6:03 pm     Reply with quote

Thx. I was just trying figure out beaches with wind direction . I'm best starboard wave riding . Maybe get a N/W day when there .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: