Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

my new poject : iGetwind.com
Page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
McLovin

Since 11 Sep 2017
15 Posts
Corbett

PostWed Aug 01, 18 10:37 pm    igetwind Reply with quote

Amazing work and such IRONIC timing less than 48 hours after I made a donation for my annual iKitesurf wind app...more is better but gotta laugh at my timing ;(

Embarassed

Nevo

Since 01 Aug 2014
74 Posts

PostThu Aug 02, 18 6:16 am     Reply with quote

I'm on a mac with firefox and loaded up your page. I gave up on it really quickly.

I tried to click on any of the local spots and kept getting "Sign up for a membership unless 2 spots is enough"

I didn't pick two spots but it auto set one for the city of Portland, OR and one for in the woods near Mt. Hood? Every time I tried to scroll the map or zoom in/out it would jump to another part of the world. Imagine looking at Hood River, click to zoom in, now I'm in London?

I'm definitely not a tech guy in any way so it's possible that it's an issue on my end. I just couldn't get any pertinent info easily and am not one to just sign up for accounts to get basic access. I'll try again a few times over the next few days to see if anything is different.

laf1greg

Since 02 Jun 2018
6 Posts

Kook

PostThu Aug 02, 18 1:54 pm     Reply with quote

Quote:
Amazing work and such IRONIC timing less than 48 hours after I made a donation for my annual iKitesurf wind app...more is better but gotta laugh at my timing ;(

Thanks! Well ikitesurf is still very userful for their wind meters network.

Quote:
I didn't pick two spots but it auto set one for the city of Portland, OR and one for in the woods near Mt. Hood?

Maybe you accidentally clicked on these 2 places on the map ? You can remove them and put 2 new ones. Click on the square on the right side of the spot name and then click remove. Let me know if problem persists.

Regarding membership, I made it mandatory after 2 forecast spots so it makes things easier on my servers (which are not free). Igetwind is a free service.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: